SAU Community

Help - Removing R32 door trims, speaker grilles

xRHETTx

Hey all,

Ive already searched for this but couldnt find anything of much use. Also i know this is the wrong forum for this type of question but there is noone in the Audio forum at the moment and i was hoping to get a quick reply, as ive got today and tomoz off to work on my car.

How do i remove the door trims from an R32 GTSt? Ive got all 5 screws from around the edge out, as well as the plastic clip things and the big screw under the arm rest, but i cant seem to be able to remove the door handle assembly.

Not wanting to break it, how do i do it?

Also, the rear parcel shelf speaker grilles, do i just pull them off? Or are there clips or something im not seeing.

Thanks,

Rhett

With regards to the side door trim, did you try taking out the power windows control panel? I believed that you can snap that panel out upwards rather easily.

The guys who did my alarm toke that out ... then he jerked the trim upwards....

Hey all,

Ive already searched for this but couldnt find anything of much use. Also i know this is the wrong forum for this type of question but there is noone in the Audio forum at the moment and i was hoping to get a quick reply, as ive got today and tomoz off to work on my car.  

How do i remove the door trims from an R32 GTSt? Ive got all 5 screws from around the edge out, as well as the plastic clip things and the big screw under the arm rest, but i cant seem to be able to remove the door handle assembly.

Not wanting to break it, how do i do it?

Also, the rear parcel shelf speaker grilles, do i just pull them off? Or are there clips or something im not seeing.

Thanks,

Rhett