SAU Community

Gtst R33 Engine Stall

RUNVS

Hey Guys, I'm new to this and joined to see if anybody could help me. I have a skyline gtst r33 and recently it started stalling with out any reason (it's automatic trans.). Whether the engine is hot or cold or while driving it'll just stall. I went to Sinergymotor Sport and told them to do a service and check what's going on. They didn't find any ECU fault codes. Fuel pressure no fault when road tested with fuel pressure gauge. Has anything like that happened to anyone before? The shop just told me to come back when the fault becomes more regular as it only stalled twice for them and then just run perfect. After picking the car up from them it stalled on the way home while driving. I live in Oakden SA. If you can maybe recommend to see a workshop that is in the area or have any other suggestions.

No its pretty much standard.

It's either standard or not. Not pretty much standard .

Time and time again people say their cars standard, and a few pages in we find out there's something not standard about it that causes the issue.

I'm not being a dick. Are there any mods?

Sorry mate. No there isn't any mods except for a nismo exhaust.

Ok. Intermittent problems totally suck. The two things I would be looking at are the afm and the cas.

Starting with the afm clean it, Google how to.

You don't want to be buying parts at random, so ideally you could try a borrow a known working one before buying your own.

• Like 1

^^ as mentioned above. Give the AFM a good clean, take it for a run and see how that goes.

Also by getting Synergy to do a service, what was done as part of the servicing?

Stalling is a known issue with the BOV being blocked off, even though I have yet to experience it for myself as yet.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...