SAU Community

R33 1993 Skyline Gts-T Manual

Hey guys looking to sell my Skyline, good condition and is my daily drive. I'm looking to sell because its the second Skyline I own and I have just bought a 280zx to restore and need to make room in my garage and get some money to pay for it. I bought this Skyline with a blown head gasket nearly two years ago and purchased a second hand engine from a wreckers and fitted it in to get it driving. Unfortunately the head gasket blew out on that engine and I was forced to rebuild the replacement engine about 3 months ago. Now I need to sell the car I've spent the last year building up and so someone has the opportunity to own this recently restored and reconditioned vehicle. I am a qualified mechanic and I carried out all the work myself. I will be completely honest about all work carried out on the car although I'm not much of a tuner anymore and so my knowledge of aftermarket parts isn't great.

Starting on the outside it has nice gold fleck to the black paint job. The car does have some scratches and the bodykit does have a crack in the centre at the front and a few chips missing. The bonnet is a fibreglass item with real carbon fibre top layered imported by Dspeed. It was meant for my other Skyline but I fitted it to this one to help sell the car. I still have the stock white bonnet with carbon fibre stickering and can refit it to reduce price if desired. The rims are 18 inch and I think they are from a 350Z. Tyres have more than 50% tread left. The suspension is coil overs all around, GReddy fronts and HKS rears. The windscreen was replaced 2 years ago. I have fitted 4 daytime running light LED's to the front grille and they are wired up to the dimmer switch next to the steering wheel.

Inside the dash facia has been painted with the same black and gold fleck paint. Boost gauge and Apexi S-AFC are fitted in the space just under the cd player which has i-pod connectivity. Apexi turbo timer sit just under the instrument cluster. The car had approx. 117,000kms on the speedo but I replaced it because of the faulty tachometer with one that shows 69,000km. SAAS gearstick and an aftermarket steering wheel. I do have a MOMO steering wheel I will include if desired also. All the electrics work, air con works very well, drivers seat has the typical wear spot.

The engine has a Turbosmart manual boost controller and Turbosmart BOV. The front mount intercooler is solid and has angle tubes which I havent seen before and I don't know what brand it is. The turbo is standard and has no wear or play in the shaft. The head was reconditioned 3 months ago with new valves put in. I inspected the crankshaft and bearings, honed the bore and replaced the pistons with genuine pistons I already had spare. All new seals and gaskets have been fitted to every part removed, this includes intake and exhaust gaskets, rocker covers, timing seals etc. New platinum spark plugs have been gapped and fitted along with a new timing belt. Alternator, starter motor and power steering pump have all been reconditioned. The drive belts and radiator were also replaced. I painted the timing covers and rocker covers and polished some other covers and the intake manifold. I also fitted blue vacuum hoses and blue cooling hoses with new clamps.

I have plenty of photos of the car and some of the rebuild also. As i said previously i need to sell this car to make room and pay for my latest car. This is my second Skyline, I still own a red automatic R33 however this one is in pieces for a respray and wont sell for as much as a manual Skyline will. If you are serious then give me a call to organise a test drive. Its garaged in wanneroo but if you are free during the day i can show you the car during work hours in mirrabooka.

I'm looking for $9,500 with the carbon fibre bonnet or $9,000 without. Call or msg Daniel on 0415541132. cheers for reading!

post-137076-0-42421000-1413207522_thumb.jpeg

post-137076-0-12523100-1413207546_thumb.jpeg

post-137076-0-80680900-1413207553_thumb.jpeg

post-137076-0-49364000-1413207562_thumb.jpeg

post-137076-0-11676200-1413207575_thumb.jpeg

post-137076-0-34900500-1413207591_thumb.jpeg