SAU Community

(Syd) Y32 Nissan Cedric (Vip32Y)

Hi guys,

Moving overseas so the Ceddy needs to go, This car has been meticulously maintained and is a one of a kind in Aus (seriously... this is the only Y32 in Aus!).

It will truly be missed once it moves on but sadly it needs to go.
Car: 1994 Nissan Cedric Gran Tourismo SV
Engine: VG30DE non-turbo V6 3.0L (similar to the non-turbo 300ZX) <-- Yes this is P-plate legal
Drivetrain: RWD 5spd Automatic with an LSD apparently, though i am not sure if thats true
Interior: Leather seats (redone with Clazzio seat covers), climate control, cruise control, sunroof, electric windows, drivers seat etc
114,000kms
Price: $13,000
Pics:
Many of you might have seen pics on here and on my build thread, but for those who missed it...
DSC_0241.jpg
DSC_0233.jpg
CIMG6023.jpg
29052010017.jpg
29052010018.jpg
29052010016.jpg
Note those pics are with the temporary bumper, and without the sideskirts/rear lip
Also the height is probably close to the lowest you can comfortably go with the coilovers.
Rears are pretty much on the bumpstops, fronts near the bottom of the adjustment thread. For everyday driving i usually have it around this height (note also the proper bumper, sideskirts/rear lip have been installed here):
That gets into most places you need to go, and only scrapes on big speedhumps
Modifications:
Suspension: JIC SF-1 Coilovers, Pillowball camber arms, toe arms, front caster arms
Brakes: 300ZX 4-pot calipers and rotors up front
Wheels: Work Schwert 19x9 and 19x10 in step lip and custom ordered finish (white on the right side, white/polish on the left side)
Exterior:
Baremetal respray in Mazda Crystal White Pearl; everything except the engine bay (inside of hood and trunk painted gloss black). Roof done in toyota Jet black.
Mirror indicators, custom red-clear taillights, HID projector retrofit with Audi projectors 55w Morimoto hids, crystal corner indicators.
Ultra rare full factory lip kit inc chrome front lip, side skirts and rear lip.
Cat back exhaust.
Interior: Clazzio seat covers, chrome drink holders, Altezza Disegno steering wheel with CF look and diamantes. 6.5" DVD/headunit, reversing camera in number plate garnish connected to 6" LCD mirror/monitor (automatically switches on in reverse). Xbox gaming console flush mounted in boot and configured as a media player with XBMC and a 200gb HDD
There are probably other things which i cant recall right now, but you might find after a few months of owning it

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Glad to hear it's still around, have to keep my eye out, don't see many of these in Adelaide for sale unfortunately 

As far as i know theres only 2-3 in Aus. Might as well find something to import, no point waiting for one to pop up for sale.
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...