SAU Community

Canberra Installers

Just wondering if any1 has had any mods done proffessionally in Canberra.

Looking at having BC, SAFC and FMIC installed in the near future and CBF doing it meself.

Any comments on where to and not to go.

Well, i'll get in first and say Ed at Integra Automotive at the Servo as you head towards Queanbeyan from the Monaro Hwy. You know where i mean? He installed my HKS Front Mount kit and Blitz EBC, no problems, awesome job.

Its labour... anything that requires labour is expensive. Fit the boost controller and intercooler yourself (if you want help im sure a few of us can get together and come over one day to do it) then take the SAFC to ed at integra for fitting. He then has a guy that will do a road tune of the SAFC for $150. The guy that does the road tune does extremely good jobs, and uses proper equipment like wideband O2 sensors for air/fuel mixtures, and has a laptop with lots of goodys hooked up to it so he can show you how the car is running, what its doing where, e.g when he did mine he showed me ignition was weak at this point, so to get around it, do this. :)

Tru dat, tru dat. Might send out a call for ppl interested in helping - with plenty of beverages involved!

Damn these guys seem pretty helpful, not that I'd understand half of what they'd be saying, but at least they do.