SAU Community

ACT roll call!!

Thanks for the Link GTS)DUY - Quite interesting - Personally I would have fit 2540's or a large t78... But Im guessing the 2510's are quite responsive.

BTW - If anybody is interested in Racing Decals let me know... I know a guy who did a heap of them for me - All custom made, for a good price... (I just E-mailed him pics/logos) of what I wanted, and in a few days - He mailed them over (C.O.D)

I haven't even put them on yet..(Saving for the GTR!!!)

Also - I have a set of Rb25DET injectors for sale (High Flowed I think - not sure though) - They will probably fit onto a rb20 etc..

Open to offers....

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi guys i'm the owner of the red gtr. the spec list on the shogun site was when i bought it (long time ago). the 'extra' parts i put in is too large to list and the car is nearing completion.

i've built it only for circuit work (wakefeild park goulbourne) thus the smallish 2510's which will be replaced soon.

simmo has seen it and s13drifter (aka daniel).

although myself and luch are members with shogun we are more than happy to cruise with other clubs around canberra. i'm in a rush to finish it off in time for the track meet organised by jerry wang aka j-racing which will be on 12 october where i'll debut it.

hope to see you guys there if not might catch up with you guys while cruising around.

p.s. simmo what's up with you're gtr i hear it's sick.

yeah mate since the extra ponies where installed the gearbox has gone down hill quickly, just the usual syncro problems they have. Not sure which way to go yet, I'd say i'll lean towards a PAR Gearset. And I'll be needing a twin plate while i'm at it!

.......and an old guy reversed into me, nice tow bar job to the right rear Q just behind the door :D

The joys of owning a performance car!

I'll be at wakefield tue 16 sept if anyones around, should be able to nurse the gearbox around.

Simmo

• 4 weeks later...

Cotter sounds good, but how is it down there after the bush fires? I know that the pub, take away shop, and all the play equip was burnt to the ground :P

Either that, or we could head into Weston Park (if the Cotter is no more :) ).

J

i went on an XR6turbo cruise after the fires... we went to that bbq area just before the pub, the one on the big u-turny corner just before the bridge. It was ok there.

but yeah.. i'll be in... we haven't had one for a while! :)

Originally posted by Obseshn

Couldn't get a park up the top there, had to park around the side. We were heading to Oporto and Mark failed to mention who you were til we had passed by you.

Ah well

oops :Oops: