SAU Community

Driver Side Size

Hey, I'm new to this site and see lots of questions being asked and answered, so here it goes.

I'm 16, 6ft.4 and love Nissan vehicles. Problem is I feel as though I would be too tall to comfortably drive cars such as Skylines and Cefiros.

Are there anyone that is of similar hight that could answer this for me?

At the end of the day I will have something made by Nissan regardless of whatever the case is. I just want to know weather or not I have to remove the seat brace and have it refitted a coupe of inches for a better driving experience or If I could get in say a Cefiro and feel good in the drivers seat.

- Thanks Wonga

I'm 6'2 and I've owned a 180sx and a r33 and neither of them required me to have the seat all the way back. Still had plenty of room to play with. Even in my daily (Mitsubishi mirage) I don't have the seat all the way back. At 6'4 you shouldn't have a problem

im about 6'2, skylines im fine with, a helmet in a r32 and it hits the roof,33 and 34 and v35 is all fine. my 180 however is a bitch, its made worse as i have r34 seats in it,yet even with stock seats i have difficulty driving it comfortably, looking into a realy low seat at the moment, or else ill take a grinder to the floor