SAU Community

Performance shops and wreckers in Victoria / Melbourne

Zahos

Browsing though performance magazines, I always see performance shops and wreckers in Sydney and Brisbane / Glod Coast. In Melbourne I cant think of ANY performance shops that cater to our needs, and only 1 wrecker:

- EKW on hampstead rd, West Footscray

If any1 knows of any other places in Vic, I think this would be a good spot to post them.

Zahos

Yeah man, be good to see what performance shops are out in melbourne...

Just to start the list:

[b:c44e98baf1]Evolution R[/b:c44e98baf1] at http://evo-r.com

[b:c44e98baf1]Sonic Racing[/b:c44e98baf1] in Box Hill - pretty rice but cool none the less

Ummm...there's a little place in china town in the city which is pretty cool, nive guys there

Yep, doxximus is right.

I called Makspeed in re to some parts I wanted and they do stock certain things for imports. Details are below...

Makspeed

124 Little Bourke St Melbourne 3000

(03) 9639 3161

25 White St Maribyrnong 3032

(03) 9318 5626

Zahos

• 2 weeks later...

Carizma seem to be selling a fair bit of performance gear..

also, for tuners.. try the typical VL Turbo Tuners.. they are getting fairly deep into the R3*s now..

JPC, EAS, PET..

I dont think id go near Nizpro or AVO.. just heard a few bad things about them..

Also.. BGT are the stockists for APexi.. so they supply / tune etc.. dunno how good they are ?

BGT are now in Nunawading.

I had a bad experience with them once, made me want to go out and buy a heap of WRX badges for my 240Z so I could get what I had asked for :)

Also, once witnessed at least 4 different ppl taking a R33 for a 'test drive' after its dyno tune.

Try Speed Technology in Mitcham (Steve 9873 5400). Steve has worked on Zedzilla (featured a couple of times in Zoom!).

Guest INASNT

Amberley Autos in Amberley Crescent Dandenong!

Ian the owner knows his turbo jap cars!

he had 2 gtr's 1 evo and 1 rx7 in Targa Tasmania this year which he did the tuning and work on!

• 8 months later...
Guest INASNT

u mean race pace in bayswater?

call gerald from ice performance on 0414359888 and get the number off him, he knows ben is the owner of racepace.