SAU Community

Fast And Furious 7 Charity Car Show - With Cody Walker!

Longinus

11133759_1084022904957418_52016319271062

United Cinemas is proud to announce our charity event this Sunday, with our partnership with Reach Out World Wide.

Reach Out World Wide (ROWW) is a charity founded by the late Paul Walker that provide assistance around the globe when natural disasters strike.

To complement our charity event, we are proud to announce that Cody Walker will be in attendance this Sunday. Working on a day to day basis operationally at the foundation, and having only just recently assisted with the filming in Furious 7 – we could not be more proud to welcome him to Australia and our cinemas.

Part of our celebrations will include a unveiling ceremony of a tribute within the cinema to the late Paul Walker and his charity Reach Out WorldWide

This is a FREE event to attend.

Donations will be accepted on behalf of ROWW. We would appreciate your support for the great work they do.

United Cinemas look forward to welcoming our customers and fans alike to join us. We can’t wait to see you all there.

Event Times
All Day from Sunday 12 April 9.30am
Cody Walker appearance from 2.00pm

Facebook Event Page

• Like 1

Cody will be there from about 2pm to 5pm. He will do the usual meet and great and photos. He will also be judging the Best of Show award. There is a tribute to Paul Walker in one of the cinemas that Cody will be seeing too.

P.S. SAU has organised a very impressive entrance for Cody. BIG SURPRISE! haha

Sunday will be awesome. Today was a very small turn out bit i think thats partly due to late notice of the event & the fact that Cody will be there tomorrow.
Few of us turned out today though.

• Like 1