SAU Community

Sick of people selling dodgy GTRs

From my experience...even decent 89 GTR's will need SOME work...mine is at 3.5K and counting on top of purchase price.

Good luck to all that are hunting. The more GTR's the merrier, I'd rather see an R32 GTR than a HSV Monaro.

now people start to know "you pay for what you get"

there is no cheap GTR,if you want good GTR,than you need to pay more money or you will get shit car,

i think for 89GTR you really need to pay $25000~$30000

93~94 around $35000~$40000

for R33GTR $42000 over,

if anything less than that,thats mean the car wont be very good,

Rubbish.

Word to Gojira i was goin to say the exact same thing hahha it is so true!!! You pay big now or you pay big down the track ask yourself why the car is so much cheaper especially if its cheaper from auction!!!!

believe or not the japs do know a good car when they see one and this will put more biders in the seats and push the price up... Sh!t when i bought my R the going rate for a very very cheap one was 40K so all consider yourself lucky if 35,000-40,000 is the top of the price range!!!

Rubbish.

LOL!

I couldn't have said it better myself.

How can you place an arbitrary 'line in the sand' for a GOOD or BAD GT-R?

You're saying all sub $42,000 R33 GT-R's are rubbish?

Or that a sub $30,000 R32 is rubbish?

I guess we all drive rubbish here...

T.

Im with gojira, s13drifter and to a certain extent MIU. Immaculate condition GTR's will cost more to purchase. Id like to believe the hype about cheap 89 GTR's being just as good as a 1994, but if I said I did I would be lying. Of the various people I know who have bought sub $20,000 GTR's, theyve had nothing but problems with them (with the exclusion of 1 person who did manage to pick up a genuinely nice example).

But theres always going to be a division of two groups on this subject, and it all comes down to personal opinion, which everyone is entitled too.

And before you bust out "the cars are checked in Japan" line, keep in mind whomever you are buying the car off is a business. Their first and primary interest is to make money. A distant second is making sure you get an ok car.