SAU Community

Wtb: R32 Gtr - 93/94 Vspec Or Well Maintained Example.

Out of curiosity, what do you think s fair price would be for a clean 93/94 V-Spec with better than average Kms (say, 70,000-100,000kms) and service history?

I'm in the market too, but the prices fluctuate. I recently saw a '94 V-Spec with a few mods pop up for sale for $25k. But I've also seen some for mid-$30k.

No stock standard 32 gtr is worth more than 25k..unless it hasnt left the showroom or has less 40,000 kms...thats in my opinion. I have spent over 40k on mine including the car for 18k which was standard and pristine condition. It has a 800hp built motor, if i wanted to sell it i wouldve expected max 35k. Its a non vspec 92 model. Vspec doesnt mean shit these days besides a few extra coolers and brembos

based on the last coupe ive either missed or have spoken with the owners afterwards my guess would be that a well maintained R32 GTR now hovers around the 21-23K mark however there are still the usual low end versions getting around for sub 20K.

The 'good ones' are often not widely advertised and go quickly

Agree that Vspecs are rare and good ones even rarer but imagine that they attract a slight premium over the earlier cars.

the more i look the more i appreciate condition / maintenance and investment in the base car over model specs alone.

In google chrome, right click a blank space on the page and click translate to english, that will give you a rough translation to english, but as to importing one, speak to Iron Chef, if you're keen on the one i just linked, which might be just above 30k before you even get it on the boat here and complied etc etc, Iron Chef might be able to find you a good one for a good price.