SAU Community

V36/g37 Full English Conversion

Luke Kassidy

Hi guys,

New to SAU. Now I know this has been talked about over and over and over again with not much success I might add, but I personally have my very own, fully operating English unit, with Australian maps and the whole 9 yards, and for cheaper then you think.

The guys that helped me out are in Sydney.

They worked on my v36 skyline 2007 model which I was that no one could add Australian maps to my model let alone a full English conversion. The guy who did it is a genius. Any questions guys please post below also please see pictures below of the finished product

post-140301-14365648769904_thumb.jpgpost-140301-14365648998208_thumb.jpg

@Ben C34 yeah bro I agree, they are only a sticker, as far as I am aware there aren't any actual English buttons for the rh drive v36's because the American g37 are obviously back to front, I just ended up pulling the stickers off, honestly I it maybe took me a couple of days to figure out what all the buttons did

• Like 1

Ok so anything from 2006-2009 will be $3500 and anything from 2010-current will be $2500. The only reason for this is because the wiring harnesses are different and a few other bits and pieces that need to be moved around which take almost triple the time then the later models thus the priced difference in labour

Ok so anything from 2006-2009 will be $3500 and anything from 2010-current will be $2500. The only reason for this is because the wiring harnesses are different and a few other bits and pieces that need to be moved around which take almost triple the time then the later models thus the priced difference in labour

So do you change the 2006-2009 hardware to 2010+ hardware with USB support?