SAU Community

Haltech Platinum Pro Rb25 Problem

Hi guys, just wondering if anyone else has experienced this problem before. Hopefully it's something simple.

I'm in the final stages of my build which includes changing from a power fc to a haltech platinum pro.

When I switch the car to reds, the air con fan turns on. When I turn the car off and take the key out, the fan stays on as well as the reds. The fuel pump does switch off as well.

The turbo timer is connected but it's not switched on.

Anyone seen this before? Thanks in advanced.

Something is being powered when it shouldnt be, and this is backfeeding the ECU causing it to stay on. Is there any wiring in your engine harness or near the ECU connector that isnt standard?

Ive seen on some Stageas the A/C relay was fed with constant 12v from the battery, causing the ECU to remain on. Try removing the A/C relay in your engine bay, and see if the problem goes away.

Something is being powered when it shouldnt be, and this is backfeeding the ECU causing it to stay on. Is there any wiring in your engine harness or near the ECU connector that isnt standard?

Ive seen on some Stageas the A/C relay was fed with constant 12v from the battery, causing the ECU to remain on. Try removing the A/C relay in your engine bay, and see if the problem goes away.

I'll have a look when I get back to his place tonight.

We are going to plug the power fc back in and see if the problem continues

is this a R34 OR R33?

I know for a fact R33 GTS-t front fan isn't triggered by the A/C trigger but is triggered by the thermoswitch located on the bottom driver's side of the radiator.. however on the GT-R PIN6 triggers the fan.

It's an R34. I'll check this out as well.

Got a feeling it's something to do with the wiring. We put the power fc back in and the problem was still there