SAU Community

GTR injectors

Clint32

Im just trying to find out what RWKW is possible from using GTR injectors.

Also anyone know what the going rate for a set of six is, considering RX7 550cc ones are about $100 each I hope GTR ones would be a bit cheaper.

Standard GTR injectors are pretty cheap, because a lot of people rip theirs out to upgrade. I have just bought a set of 550cc high impedance injectors for $125 each. You may be able to do better if you are in no hurry, but I have never seen them go for below $100 each. The law of supply, and demand in action.

Yeah i know, you can get them for $100 each, cleaned and tested so i was thinking $600 for injectors + $300aprox Z32 AFM + $500 to get computer chipped = $1400

GTR injectors go for $200 a set so for not much more I could change the computer for something else eg Haltech

If you are on a strict budget, I would go for the cheapie stock GTR injectors and the Haltech to start with. Later you can always flog off the injectors to someone else, and get something a bit better.

Getting a chip may be cheap now, but you will never be able to sell it to someone else later. Money down the drain in my opinion.

Thats what I was thinking, I want to make about 230rwkw so i think GTR injectors will be big enough. I was just trying to find out what others have screwed out of them. You can get about 220 with stock 33 ones and they are a fair bit smaller.

Originally posted by Clint32

Thats what I was thinking, I want to make about 230rwkw so i think GTR injectors will be big enough.  I was just trying to find out what others have screwed out of them.  You can get about 220 with stock 33 ones and they are a fair bit smaller.

what fuel pump r u gonna be using coz gtst 1 is gonna die at that power level 2!