SAU Community

Hello To All

Gus Baby

Howdy,just joined up to your forum,have moved to Australia in the last year.have had a few skylines back home and hope to get into another gt-R here at some point.want to keep up with prices and maybe jin in on some discussions etc!!

• Like 1

Haha no I'm Irish fellas,u may have preferred usa maybe!!lots of jdm stuff at home over the years our import laws are great...pretty depressing tho here very strict but keeps it safer i suppose!!

Haha no I'm Irish fellas,u may have preferred usa maybe!!lots of jdm stuff at home over the years our import laws are great...pretty depressing tho here very strict but keeps it safer i suppose!!

Irish is fine, haha

Lots of blokes on the site that can help with most things Skyline and even if they do not know anything, they will make it up :action-smiley-069:

Hahaha very good!!lot of the time its just what guys want anyway to b told what they wanna hear online!!ye hopfully get into a 32 maybe even consider importing one even as a parts /track car must ask on here what the deal is ther with compliance/vrt etc..have an old ae86 I built last year back home too may possibly import that I know id get it sorted easier having owned it already