SAU Community

where to mont SAFC2 in a R33?

I am not sure where to mont my New SAFC2 in my car I can decide where to sit it, anyone got some trick places they have monted there safc's?

- In the glove box :rofl:

- Next to the ciggy lighter, remove the coin tray.

- Above the coin tray, below the head unit.

Personally, mines in the glove box, I dont the like idea of eye candy for theives.

I had mine under the dash, above my left knee. It looked quite nice, when I sold it I really missed the nice blue glowy screen. Still do.

as you can see adrian has the obvious "blue screens of death" look going on his nice 4 door.. :) A bad idea if he was in melbourne, but here is QLD :(

you may also prefer a more subtle look that I had on my old r33. If i had the inclination I would have inset it properly to match the face unit.

safcetc.jpg

I had mine under the dash, above my left knee. It looked quite nice, when I sold it I really missed the nice blue glowy screen. Still do.

Probably not good in an accident though. Footwell's are designed rather specifically to ensure minimal damage to your legs...

LW.

Probably not good in an accident though. Footwell's are designed rather specifically to ensure minimal damage to your legs...

I saw Jim's install and I reckon I would knock it with my knee everytime I scratched my balls.

I'm not too enamoured with the ricey blue AVC-R screen - I have mine for quick display in my glovebox.

T.

An idea I had was to mount it in the sun shade, but they're slightly too thick, too heavy to be supported perfectly and when it's up, buttons might get pressed... and then you've got to cut up your sunshade and run cabling, blah blah blah. Might still put my S-AFC up there, but I"m pretty lazy. :D Feel free to give the idea a go though. :D

I saw Jim's install and I reckon I would knock it with my knee everytime I scratched my balls.

Maybe you should get your hand off your dick :D