SAU Community

western saloon?

Gankaz

MMM Votes would be nice! Vote 25GTT for ummm president??? Pffft! Yeah the more votes the better! and besides do we really want to see some other car win besides a skyline?? ;)

Also as an incentive to vote i think they are giving away cool prizes for those that fill in the voting form especially if you vote for me:D .....:)

OK i recon the best day would prob be the saturday! Most of the car enthusiasts will wanna go that day who are DYING to see the cars. I went to the last one on the saturday and it seemed pretty busy....

Keep in mind that lots of people do go to church on Sunday's yes car lovers too so sunday morning and lunch might be quiet?? so i am going to be there basically the whole day saturday but prob in and out on the sunday...

I could be wrong but i think Saturday will be better...

Yeah PVA dent is fixed and payed a few extra $$$ for Respray aswell ... Looks Schweeeet! and my mags are polished now too!

Oh also i took my mags off and did the brake calipers with my friends aswell... spoke to Macka on last cruise about it so thanks for you help on that one! looks nice!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be there saturday.

Just look for a 6ft "dude" with a Hyperwa.com t-shirt running around with a (ultra small) digital camera :)

you remember those "post-accident" photo's from the cruise... right dan ?

anyway, that'll be me.

is there any other Skyline's on show ?

-Kym.

Originally posted by Strich9ine

is there any other Skyline's on show?

-Kym.

I'll bet there will be more skylines in car park then in show... :uh-huh: :lol:

I'll see you boyz and girlz on saturday.

I just have to talk to me girl. "hi dear let's do something fun on your birthday, I hear there is car show just for you to see"! ;):)

cheers

Joe

Originally posted by Pva_Glue

I'll bet there will be more skylines in car park then in show... :uh-huh: :lol:  

I'll see you boyz and girlz on saturday.

I just have to talk to me girl. "hi dear let's do something fun on your birthday, I hear there is car show just for you to see"! ;):)

cheers

Joe

HAAHAH WHAT A PERFECT BDAY PRESENT!! Take her to the Auto Salon! I actually to my Gfriend to the last one.....she dislikes cars but when i took her and she saw dancers and smoke machines and flashing lights and Dj's and...... anyway she kinda enjoyed the whole atmosphere... i think auto salons have a good vibe about them coz everyone who goes to it is sharing a common interest.....

Yeah there will be a few skylines in the show ND4SPD R32GTR speedworks R34 GTR!! that will be nice to see and i'd say a few more. In some of the car vids i have seen more interest is paid in the car park than the show itself :-)

But there will be a motorkhana which should have a couple of bits of drifting in it! Schweet!

Oh yeah and Strich9ine.....i still wake up in the middle of the night in cold sweat thinking about those photos :uh-huh:

Originally posted by skyzerr33

kymbo what time u going or is hyper there all weekend?

Prolly on the saturday = more chicks... urr. i mean, better cars :)

Around 1-2pm methinks:uh-huh:

Hyper has a display again, might be hanging around there most of the time.. if not drooling over the 'lines ;)

Originally posted by 25GTT

Oh yeah and Strich9ine.....i still wake up in the middle of the night in cold sweat thinking about those photos :uh-huh:

You sure we're still talking about teh same photo's ? :)

heheheh ;)

Seeya at the show dude.

Originally posted by MrSnrub

Everyone Kyms looking at getting a S14 instead of a Skyline!!!!  

GET HIM!!!! ;)

Bugger that he just admitted to us that he is going to be representing the Hyper WA club......:) Traitor! :D J/K

I thought about getting S14 before the line..... I thought the line was sexier and i fell in love with my one...drove some S14's and drove some lines..... lines won!

Oh Thooooooose photos Strich9nine...well when i think about them i kinda wake up in the middle of the night in a different way HAHAHA!:D

Originally posted by 25GTT

Bugger that he just admitted to us that he is going to be representing the Hyper WA club......:) Traitor! :D J/K

Nah, won't be representing... hehehe... just hangin around. My car was in [cabin] earlier this year :D

Oh Thooooooose photos Strich9nine...well when i think about them i kinda wake up in the middle of the night in a different way HAHAHA!:D  

*shudders* yes, THOSE ones :) Your mumma never looked SO fine!;)

Well I will be there all weekend...the 14 is in the show as a part of the SilviaWA display, I know, it's not pretty...but at least it is driven daily...and in motorsport event...inlike some of those trailer tarts out there.

Drop by the display and ask for "pimp-daddy". everyone should know that refer's to me hehehehe

Originally posted by hks-s14

Well I will be there all weekend...the 14 is in the show as a part of the SilviaWA display, I know, it's not pretty...but at least it is driven daily...and in motorsport event...inlike some of those trailer tarts out there.

Drop by the display and ask for "pimp-daddy".  everyone should know that refer's to me hehehehe

Hey Pimp Daddy :D

do you have any photos of your beast? by that i mean your car by the way!;)

Would be good so i can see which is yours i will come over and say hi. A close friend of mine and work colleague is also in the Silvia display. brendan underwood...used to own the R32GTR vspec from C-red plate 32VSPEC (check Speed mag) His car doesn't have many mods but is a nice clean example of a silvia...

Originally posted by initialD

i heard from a mate, who knows a cop, that they mite be pulling over ppl and defecting when neccessary to random auto saloon goers and leavers

watch out ppl!

:)

Don't know why they would do that...seriously every single big event/rave a friend who knows a cop whos dogs sisters cat uncles fishes roomate said that they will be giving yellow stickers.

Nothing towards you Initial D as you were told this and you are just letting us know and doing the right thing....it's the people who make up these stories that kinda annoy me...

Why would they be busting our humps when Mullet Donk Street Machine show is also meant to be on one of the days? surely they would like to pull some commodores over....

Of course i could be wrong but so many times i have heard of this and it never happens....maybe just a scare tactic brought out by the police?

I have a pretty little flier here:D

It says......

Adults $15

Weekend pass $25

Doesn't say what time it opens but i have been told to get there at 8:30am Sat morning to go a once over my car before everyone comes in...maybe open 9 or ten at the latest then?