SAU Community

R34gtt Bc Br Coilovers With Custom Spring Rates

Hi Guys,

I will have a set of BC BR Coilovers for sale over the next few days, these are currently fitted to my R34GTT. This is the standard BC BR coilover setup, however the spring rates have been altered/improved by Road2Race Chassis Tuning. At the time of the upgrade we also put the coilovers on the shock dyno and the results were impressive given the price of them.

The spring rates are currently 11.5kg approx in front and the standard 6kg rear, this was working well in my GTT and was very easy to drive.

These have done very little work, the car has seen a number of track days and a couple of street drives since fitted so in terms of milage they have done bugger all, they were working surprisingly well for a cheaper coilover package however due to the new aero upgrade i have recently added this suspension no longer suits my application. I have upgraded to a set of MCA coilovers and will be selling these in the boxes they came in for easy transportation.

These are perfect for an entry level track car or just a quick grocery getter.

A link with info -

http://www.bc-racing.com.au/bc-racing-coilover-suspension-kit-nissan-skyline-er34-gt-2ws-rear-eyelet-type.html

These are currently $1399 new, asking price for this set is $950ono as they have been used.

They are currently in the car, however will be removed in the next week or so. Currently located Newcastle area.

If you are interested PM me and ill get back to you.

I will also have other items such as Works XT7 rims, adjustable suspension arms and custom adjustable swaybars being listed shortly.

Pics can be taken but they look like the images in the link above, the front springs are purple though due to the change.

Cheers

Mat

PM replied...

The additional items are slowly becoming available -

BC front coilovers with custom spring rates - Approx 11.5kg

BC rear coilovers with standard spring rates - 6kg

Selby front adjustable swaybar with end links - 27mm adjustable with 4 settings. Come with D rubbers too.

Selby rear adjustable swaybar with end links - 24mm adjustable with 3 settings. Come with D rubbers too.

Front left and right control arms with new Hardrace bushes and balljoints.

GKTech front V2 aircraft grade castor rods with offset ends - very light but strong.

GKTech front steering rack spacers for extra lock

If sold as a package deal i will do the lot above for $1350 firm. No offers and not splitting them up just yet as i do not have the time.