SAU Community

First Skyline Owner, Melbourne

Milkmun

Hey guys, after wanting a skyline since I was 15, I have finally managed to get one after waiting many many years to get off my P's. Been a Honda guy for a while, owning a couple of b swapped civics but it was finally time to get a turbo rear wheel drive.

Picked up a silver 96 R33 GTST, with a couple of mods;

- front mount

- 3 inch turbo back

- hicas delete

- boost gauge

- Shock and Spring combo

- TE37 reps w/nismo stickers which I'm gonna piss off

Plans are to up the boost to 10 psi, pod filter with shield, remove spoiler, and install my nardi and bucket seat from my civic. Also going to get a decent alarm installed and fix/install the central locking.

Keen on cruises and meets & greets, and will sign up to SauVic. Hope to see some of you around

• Like 1

Welcome and congrats on your new purchase. There are some cruises coming up. Search for old school cruise. I think there's 1 on the 28th Jan. There is also a track day at sandown on the 30th, will be a good day to meet other members and check out what goes on.

• Like 1

Hey guys, so I've installed my turbo smart boost tee and adjusted it to run 10 psi. It runs fine, but a part of me reckons I did the lines wrong. Here are some pics, can anyone tell me if I did it right or wrong??

post-142061-0-82723100-1453608725_thumb.jpeg

post-142061-0-93315800-1453608761_thumb.jpeg