SAU Community

Stagea Sydney Group/community

esir

Hey guys

Im looking to be an owner of an M35 shortly if everything goes well on the weekend, if not then the next few months.

Just want to know if there are any owners , preferably M35 owners in the Sydney area, im not after anything just seeing if there's a Sydney based group at all so when i get the car i know there's a local group i could probably join for the odd cruise and gain some valuable knowledge about the cars.

Hey guys

Im looking to be an owner of an M35 shortly if everything goes well on the weekend, if not then the next few months.

Just want to know if there are any owners , preferably M35 owners in the Sydney area, im not after anything just seeing if there's a Sydney based group at all so when i get the car i know there's a local group i could probably join for the odd cruise and gain some valuable knowledge about the cars.

There are freaking tonnes of us mate. Top bunch of guys, and we have a cruise and a chat pretty regularly.

There's a bit of banter, so if you don't take things too seriously; there's a bunch or very knowledgeable owners, with some pretty modified examples.

There's a bunch of FB groups, https://www.facebook.com/groups/17462900896/?fref=nf

And this is the Sydney based one; https://www.facebook.com/groups/296526673815644/

The best resource for information is still this forum, and the nm35info forum.

• Like 1

There are freaking tonnes of us mate. Top bunch of guys, and we have a cruise and a chat pretty regularly.

There's a bit of banter, so if you don't take things too seriously; there's a bunch or very knowledgeable owners, with some pretty modified examples.

There's a bunch of FB groups, https://www.facebook.com/groups/17462900896/?fref=nf

And this is the Sydney based one; https://www.facebook.com/groups/296526673815644/

The best resource for information is still this forum, and the nm35info forum.

Cheers Dale

Thanks for linking that, this will be my first import car, hence the outreach to owners.All my mates have had them (not stageas) so i know a few things here and there but im not handy(im an IT guy). So i'd like to speak to owners about any common problems or anything like that during any cruise/meetup

I'll join the group once i buy the car, if it all goes well

• Like 1

Welcome aboard mate. As daleo said, we have a strong m35 community here in Sydney. Happy to help when we can. These cars are something different to anything else so it is worth consulting the group as between us we have tried almost everything.

As dale said the forums are still the best place for information,

Welcome aboard mate. As daleo said, we have a strong m35 community here in Sydney. Happy to help when we can. These cars are something different to anything else so it is worth consulting the group as between us we have tried almost everything.

As dale said the forums are still the best place for information,

Great to hear, and hope to meet you guys soom in our rides.d

The only things i want to do it are:

1. maybe debadge the grill or plastidip it, or get nismo one

2. find a wood grain center console, or hydro diip mine to match

3. get double din fascia, and get awesome head unit with sat nav and reverse camera

4. maybe get TV hooked up to the screen

i know 1-3 can be done, not sure about 4, haven't found that answer yet. PS. the one im looking to buy has the BOSE system if that makes a difference to installation and mods

Great to hear, and hope to meet you guys soom in our rides.d

The only things i want to do it are:

1. maybe debadge the grill or plastidip it, or get nismo one

2. find a wood grain center console, or hydro diip mine to match

3. get double din fascia, and get awesome head unit with sat nav and reverse camera

4. maybe get TV hooked up to the screen

i know 1-3 can be done, not sure about 4, haven't found that answer yet. PS. the one im looking to buy has the BOSE system if that makes a difference to installation and mods

4 can be done with any decent head unit and a Rv tuner.

The Bose unit is a liability. It will fail, so you are on the right plan with going a double din facia and after market deck. Just be aware not to buy the aftermarket facia as it is very poor quality. Get a genuine one from a. Wreck. Most RS model stageas and a lot of v35 skylines have the double din facia that will go straight in.

• Like 1

Hey all thought i would chime in on an un related but kind of related subject ? As per usual on these threads lol.

Sydney guys would it be possible to get a meet going or something around 25th sep i should be up in sydney with my car all the way from tas would be cool to meet a few people and see some other m35s in person

• Like 1

4 can be done with any decent head unit and a Rv tuner.

The Bose unit is a liability. It will fail, so you are on the right plan with going a double din facia and after market deck. Just be aware not to buy the aftermarket facia as it is very poor quality. Get a genuine one from a. Wreck. Most RS model stageas and a lot of v35 skylines have the double din facia that will go straight in.

ye i looked around and found there were some shared parts, but will need to find a black one as theres a few diff colours.

will also need a silver aero roof spoiler, makes a huge difference to the look of the back, to me at least

Hey all thought i would chime in on an un related but kind of related subject ? As per usual on these threads lol.

Sydney guys would it be possible to get a meet going or something around 25th sep i should be up in sydney with my car all the way from tas would be cool to meet a few people and see some other m35s in person

unrelated yes but i like the determination

ye i looked around and found there were some shared parts, but will need to find a black one as theres a few diff colours.

will also need a silver aero roof spoiler, makes a huge difference to the look of the back, to me at least

A majority are black luckily.

And yeah agree on the m35 aero spoiler. My car has the full aero kit and I love it.

A majority are black luckily.

And yeah agree on the m35 aero spoiler. My car has the full aero kit and I love it.

ye i went and saw one that had the whole kit and fog-lights but no leather, and it had a fair few scuffs around the corners of the car so i walked away..but dam it looks good

I dont mind the ARX look with the primed flared arches itll just look good lowered otherwise it looks abit SUV-ish..but thats just my opinion

• Like 1

Or this: http://page6.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/f170035732

Plenty of these come up in J land. I have a black fascia without the ac control for sale if you are interested.

Cheers Mat

Glad to hear they pop up often, the black one is just what i need, i would buy yours but wouldnt know where to look for the ac control, would probable be more on its own.

Cheers Mat

Glad to hear they pop up often, the black one is just what i need, i would buy yours but wouldnt know where to look for the ac control, would probable be more on its own.

Yep, you don't often see the ac control by itself, hence why I still have the fascia.

Welcome to the "Wagoneers".