SAU Community

Hks 2510 With Gt3071 .64 Housing

The bloke who posted above has probably done more testing and development on rb25 turbos over the years than just about anyone. I would listen to his advice if I was you.

High comp + little turbo would knock your engines head off. I wont be recommending 21u or op6 on it either. Better run one of our Atr43 G4 in a larger .82 turbine and sell the little turbo to a rb20det person. The high comp motor would spool up the big turbo like a nornal rb25det running a little turbo.

• Like 1

oh nvm ben wanted to race u :P ahh yea stao i get what your mean about the little turbo etc but thought metal had gasket and the comp should be fine i mean would;t it be a torqe monster kinda i don;t mean monster etc but yea but pretty quick

Stao could i put a bigger housing on it just yea turbo mean thing 2 mean as me mate who died it so yea why i was asking all the question. And sorry guy bout all the dumb question

i dnt have it uet as i havet brought it etc T_T i can get a pic but not up close as yea i mean still has dump pipe on it and oil likes etc so was thinking there worth nearly the asking price