SAU Community

Skylines and spare parts - 2002

Hey guys,

Heres a good place to vent, bitch and moan about the dramas we go through 2 get spare parts for our skylines.

Still trying to buy upper control arm inner suspension bushes. Whiteline dont seem 2 carry them, Nissan Australia dont have them ( but they will sell me a whole new control arm for $280 each).

If all spare parts are going to be this hard to track down, my car will be finished by the year 2013 :cry:

Do you have problems tracking down spare parts for your car?

I get all my spares from Jeep at Randwick. They can get anything from Nissan Jap within 2 weeks.

Call Tim on 96845777, they have the micro fish in english of the R32 R33 and R34, parts list.

Below are some of the tings I have got.

single DIM slot pocket $50

GTR factory cut keys $50

Interior dore clips $2.50

Rack and pinion rubber mounts $25

Stock GTR Vspec & N1 Shocks $400 a pair

• 4 weeks later...
Originally posted by ONARUN

Hey akira. my right controll arm had to be imported from Jap. it took a while too :evil:

Tell me about it...im in the process of ordering controll arms, suspension arms....heaps of arms....from Japan after my little drifting incident that caused me to hit a gutter with my front wheel.:P:O :O

Hopefully should be all fixed ready to go next week....not sure what its going to cost though..i would imagine well over $1000. :D