SAU Community

Rb25/30 radiator and heater hoses

Dean GTR

Hi all,

I have tried searching everywhere and can't find what heater/radiator hoses will fit my rb25/30 in my r34? It's a non-neo head, currently rebuilding it. Was already in the car when I bought it.

I bought an r33/34 rb25 hose kit and nothing seems to match what's currently in the engine bay.

Will an rb30 kit be the way to go?

Thanks

Dean

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just a quick follow up as I've now got my car running,even though it's an r32. Both my upper and lower radiator hoses are the ones that were on my rb25 so I'd imagine you need standard r34 radiator hosea and the eBay kit you got is either rubbish or for an r33

• 3 months later...

How have people gone about with using the clutch fan? I bought the car with two thermo fans and no shroud. Willing to go back to the stock clutch thermo fan. The radiator is a 100mm Alloy radiator.

1 hour ago, B-rice said:

How have people gone about with using the clutch fan? I bought the car with two thermo fans and no shroud. Willing to go back to the stock clutch thermo fan. The radiator is a 100mm Alloy radiator.

the clutch fan runs off the water pump which is in the same position as all RB's so yes it all works same as any RB