SAU Community

Problems with 1995 gtst

thats ironic, cause pretty much the only reason i dont like the S1 is cause of the front bar. i think its even got to the stage where i see a stock S1 and cringe at the sight of its front end.

as for the wings, i dont really mind the S1 wing cause its more subtle.

No, not 'ironic' my friend..............just subjective (ie.your very own opinion/taste). I too cringe when I see a beautiful 33line with the S2 'lego' front end!!! Go figure.

And....like yourself, me thinks the S1 tail is quite lovely, for a stocker!!!!!!!!!

:P

No, not 'ironic' my friend..............just subjective (ie.your very own opinion/taste). I too cringe when I see a beautiful 33line with the S2 'lego' front end!!! Go figure.

Holy crap, I thought I was the only one. It was the main reason why I sought out the '95 model - series 1 front bar and interior (mm.. velour), series 2 goodies (ECU, titanium boot badge, erm, that's about it)

I have said this before... I absolutely hate the S2 standard front end. The angular grille with the four big round lights... how did they manage to meld the square front end to the round rear?

It does look better in dark colours with a lip though.

Be that as it may, I think Brett's car always looked good ("BU5TER").

The grille and the Trust front bar, GT-R body pieces. The 'integration' in body design is back.

I am no fan of velour but whatever... the car interior is a nice place and I can't complain.

T.

well styling is very subjective....

some ppl prefer S2 front end yet some prefer S1. I like them both.

guess the squarish S2 front end is balanced by the squarish S2 rear spoiler... compared to the S1 curved rear spoiler. interior wise i prefer the look & material of S1 seat and dash, but prefer the S2 airbag steering wheel. exterior wise I like both S1 & S2 front end but only the S1 rear spoiler (curved one).