SAU Community

Intro in Okinawa Ecr33

bicoma

Intro in Okinawa

Hello names josh located on Okinawa im military and own an 1993 r33 gtst s1 that ill be shipping back next year(to excited) I've only owned Nissan all my life I have a built 1991 240sx ka24det back home(in Virginia) pushing 350rwhp. Im looking mainly to find parts for my r33 right now so far ive gathered> 300km impul speedo, z32 maf, front facing plenum along with oil cooler and relocation kit I got at upgarage for 150$(to hype) and im looking for some 550cc injectors on the low and my main thing to find is either a cheap hi-flowed turbo or a brand turbo thats a direct bolt on to the one I have now as laws when it comes to how modified your car is here on island are ridiculous and car needs to be close to stock if you wanna ship it home through TMO(on base that is for free) but I want at least 350hp for the time being to hold me down while on this island for the next two years. So if you know anyone who has a cheap (working) turbo that bolts on and for sale hit me up or some injectors! But if you have any questions feel free to ask!

GOPR0259.JPG

16832949_10202736548892846_1916242907_o.jpg

Edited by bicoma
had to put some more stuff in text
  • Like 1