SAU Community

gtr concept video

r35forums.com: I only telling you this once, do NOT hotlink pics from MY website onto yours without permission. Do it again, and you'll be banned. You can steal my pic and upload to your own space if you want, but you won't get any repect from the SAU team... and you can forget about plugging your site here.

:) ...awaiting response...

haha i saw rezz as the new poster in this thread, but I thought it'd be to completely tear you a new hole for calling it the R35 instead of the V35.

Coz as you may know Nissan Japan HAVE confirmed that the RB engine is no longer in development and WON'T be used in the new GTR. Also you'd know that the new skyline is already out, its called the V35 and uses a V6 engine.

So in short, congrats, you just wasted $20 registering 2 domain names that'll never be correct hehe..

nice idea anyways :)

Not only that Funky, our man r35gtr.com posted my pic on his forum calling it a "far-fetched photochop... but not too bad". Little does he realize that that "photochop" was almost identical to the actual prototype running around Nurburgring old course, as shown here at Cosworth in the UK: 1393341553.jpg

(posted by meshmesh)

• 3 months later...

Rezz - Just letting you know that i am the owner of r35gtr.com - not the dude above.

You seem to have some good knowledge about the new GTR and i'd love to work with you on updating the site. i know it is way out of date.

Let me know if you would be interested.

Cheers.

Mark

LMAO... you cheeky bugger, now you need to change the title on v35gtr.com from R35GTR.com to V35GTR.com

and on R35GTR.com put some text in HUUUGE writing that says:

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS AN R35... IT IS A V35,

AND YOUR MATE THAT THINKS OTHERWISE IS A POSER"

then put a lil link to V35GTR.com

it'll never be an R35 that's for sure... reason being...

2nd gen GTR was a C110

3rd gen was an R32

it basically follows the type of engine technology used in the car...

Nissan have publicly declared that the RB will not be developed any more because its old technology... and they will be using a VG/VQ platform instead...

so its safe to assume the next ne will be a V35 or something other than a R35 :(

it can't be a Y35 becuase that's a laurel, or a C35 because that's a cedric, or a A35 because that's a cefiro/maxima or a Z35 because that's the zed.

so its safe to assume the next ne will be a V35 or something other than a R35 :(

it can't be a Y35 becuase that's a laurel, or a C35 because that's a cedric, or a A35 because that's a cefiro/maxima or a Z35 because that's the zed.

Aaaaah, the Cedric/Gloria have been replaced by the Y50 Fuga, the Cefiro has been replaced by the J31 Teana (although still called Maxima in other markets outside Japan), the Laurel is actually C35..., and the Fairlady Z/350Z is actually Z33.

rezz, i did not critize you, just the pic taken from the renault center i think. I as well, think you know alot more than people at nissan, and I work for a local dealer, so I tried to ask around but it's no use. I think it would be great if you could help us out, we plan to make a forums dedicated to the "next gtr." hehe, we'll call it that, sounds good?

I posted at aurace, why not become a member there.

here's my post about you, as you can see, i think you would be a great help, I sure do appreciate what your doing. :)

http://aurace.com/forum/index.php?showtopi...st=0entry5264

btw, the movie is mine(nissan's really), but is streamed on one site only, r35gtr.com. We dont seek anything in return, just to inform people anyway we can. :)

thanks again guys.

oh, and the new forum site is r35forum.com, but I need someone to help me set up the forum. Rezz, you knowlegeable with forum software by any chance?