SAU Community

Hi there !

Alex787B

Hello everyone,

My name is Alex, nearly 30 years old, and I come from Luxembourg.
I am currently getting my R33 registered - it's a GTS-T with a bunch of nice mods, aftermarket turbo and so on :

27475643518_433d6e0d12_b.thumb.jpg.51ce1e345aafa38fd0783fa19d43a3ff.jpg

DYNO : https://youtu.be/I-XKgrBPYNk

... but I'll present it in the Builds section ;)

I have a passion for Japanese GT cars that started in my childhood - I'm also the owner of a full stock twin turbo MKIV Supra for more than 7 years now :

Capture.thumb.PNG.b5696a4d7c4ccf3499afa9df229f459e.PNG

My secret dream is to become a famous singer, and stop getting headaches working in computing to afford running my cars haha

I hope I'll spend good times here and have fun chatting with passionate dudes from the opposite side of the world (don't blame me if that isn't 100% accurate, I've always been lame in geography lol)

Have a nice evening everyone !
Cheers, Alex

• Like 2

Hi Alex - clean looking R33 - why isn't exhaust connected to vacuum?!

Any problems getting RHD cars registered?

Do you currently sing in a band? Videos please!

Hi mate, thanks a lot ! But how did you point out that vacuum thing only looking at this pic ?

No actually not any issue to get RHD cars registered, mods and performance parts are more of an issue than RHD here ! Loads of parts can be registered with no issue in Luxembourg, you can have a 100% road legal racecar but you have to pay a lot for that (each performance part needs to have a certificate that's not cheap, I believe about 300€ per part). 
And you have to stick with strange rules... For example, some parts are not able to be registered (Enkei, Volk, all these cool wheel brands), while others like Japan Racing are OK... That's kinda weird when you look at the overall quality, but JR delivers certificates with wheels that allow us to register them, while other brands don't provide these documents.

I had 2 metal bands in the past, now I'm working on a solo project. I started posting some pop & rock covers on YT that did pretty well, and now I'm currently writing an album that'll be more actual, hope it'll be the beginning of something new for me :)
Here's one of my best covers, I mean it didn't buzz all around the world but I've been surprised and quite happy to see how many people watched and shared it - https://youtu.be/-MuXwDSa8wE
And that's from my previous metal band haha - www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oD4ndfnN5I
I don't wanna be spammy so maybe we can chat a little bit via DM mate :) generally it's not really appreciated to throw links on forums like this so I'm not gonna mess around lol

Wish you a nice day bud

Edited by Alex787B
  • Like 1