SAU Community

why is my r32 different

I have been looking at getting some new suspension, and noticed that my r32 gtst has different rear suspension to other gtst's. Instead of having an eylet style bottom connection on the rear it has an inverted u connector.

Just wondering what the go is, and where I can get suspension to fit?

Guest two.06l
I have been looking at getting some new suspension, and noticed that my r32 gtst has different rear suspension to other gtst's. Instead of having an eylet style bottom connection on the rear it has an inverted u connector.

Just wondering what the go is, and where I can get suspension to fit?

sounds like you have a gts-4 or gtr rear sub frame or rear hubs fitted.So gtr or gts-4 suspension should bolt straight up

Yeah, i found a pic of some GTS-4 shockers and they had the same mounts. Any ideas as to why this would have been changed, cause the car has no accident history, so I am unsure as to why anyone would want to change them, is there any benifit in gts-4/GTR rear sub frames over GTST?

Guest two.06l

Cant be sure of anything, but may have been changed in Japan. Reason why? probably to increase the selection of aftermarket coilovers you can fit/buy. PAUL