SAU Community

Charity Cruise! October 10th, Nowra.

VFR-600

Hi everyone,

Im new to this forum so i dont know if this is where im ment to do this, so please forgive me if im in the wrong section or what not.

I've been hanging around the forums to see if your a freindly bunch of people (to wich i have come to the conclusion you are) so that i can try to post this cruise up without getting my head bitten off!

OK lets get started!

This is a charity cruise for Adam Brown, a member of the HOT 4's forum (of which i am a member of too).

He has been doing things tough in hospital and we are organising a cruise for him.

NOTE: Although this is a charity cruise, Donations are NOT compulsory, However if you wish to make a donation, all procedes will be going to THE HEART FOUNDATION.

The cruise will be on the 10th of OCTOBER 2004 (obviously), the meeting point is CAMBELTOWN SYDNEY and the destination will be NOWRA where he and his parents live.

The meeting points are as follows-

Cambeltown, TOP ONE CARPARK at 9:30 AM for a 10:00 AM LEAVE!

Blacktown, MACCA'S CAR PARK - (corner sunnyholt road n third avenue blacktown)

8:00 AM for a 8:30 AM LEAVE!

West Gosford, MACCA'S CAR PARK at 7:30 AM for a 8:00 AM LEAVE!

The bottom two are points for other cruisers to meet, who will then meet at the cambeltown meeting / start point.

We would be greatfull for your involvement in this cruise, as its a case of the more the merrier!

ummmmm, yeah thats all that i can think of at the moment , if you want any other details just pm me please and if your coming please say so in a post ill add you to the list of names on Hot 4's!

Heres a link if you would like to view the original thread-

cruise thread

SO guys (and girls if there are any!) please get behind this, it should be a great fun day if alot of people show up!

Please no idiots! ( by that i mean people that like doing burnouts in carparks etc...)

There may also be a sausage sizzle with drinks, as soon as i know ill post up a deffinate yes or no answer!

Thanks guys,

Bj.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Can't pass this one up guys, great cause, great drive. If the last putty cruise is anything to go by, hope to see 40+ cars out there. Might not be as many twist and turns, but think of the precesion.

Count me in.

• 4 weeks later...