SAU Community

Not a car guy builds R34 GTT

Nema

On 17/05/2021 at 2:25 PM, Nema said:

Thanks guys, 

not sure why I have not checked other suppliers, Golebys are few hundreds cheaper as well 😊. I am hoping to keep low mount stock manifold and not sure if its possible to get t3 to V band adapter and still fit g30 in or do I need to cut T3 and weld v band. If i am welding then might go with external gate as well. I was after g30-770, it looks like g25-660 is good for around 300rwkw if I read compression maps correctly. I was hoping to get closer to 350-400rwkw. Ive checked sizes of g30 and gtx3076, they are pretty much identical. So hope g30 with adaptor will fit. Do you think $1000-1200 will be enough to modify manifold and make v band dump pipe? Have not been to any metal fabricators, so no idea how they price things. 
@dose at the moment I am considering new cams, will let you know as soon as Engine package is finalised. 

P.s looks like i will have to stay with stock wheels for few months if Im going G turbo 😞

If you still need a fabricator Gavin @ garage48 in Hornsby is great and reasonably priced. He also does powder coating if needed.