SAU Community

V35 Wipers Only Work on High - ANY Help PLS

hmm. not that I know of, but possibly, happy to be corrected there!

The confusion usually comes around the 2006 Infiniti G35 Sedans, they could either be a V35 or V36 chassis.  The G37 sedan didn't come out to about 2009 I believe.

You also have to be aware of other differences between the G and V.  Like the V not fully OBD2 compliant, no revup engine in the later V35 like the G35 did, no AWD version with the 3.5L engine in the V, etc.

One of the several reason it irks me when people call their V35/36 a G.

I have a 2008 370GT SP. I also have the full manual for the 2008 G37 (not sure where I downloaded it from, but it has all the chapters with hyperlinks from the index). Short of downloading the full 2009 G37 and manually looking for differences, does anyone know of something only on the base 2009 G37, that was not in the 2008 G37?

I am hoping we are not talking about options. For example, mine does not have heated seats, and therefore if it was an option that only came out in 2009, that does not help, as mine could still be the equiv of a 2009 G37, without the heated seat option.

Since there is no G37s in those years in the country, I am not sure anyone is going to know the feature list that well.  anyway, the G37 and V36 370gt probably aren't really comparable, they have different features that were likely available at different times on one platform to the other, or never available on one.

Although features will be similar between platforms, I don't think the features list was ever exact enough to be able to claim something like,  2009 G37 = 2008 370GT.

@sonicii I wasn't looking for an exact match of all stuff, but often there is a standout feature that is brought in a particular year. Such as a corolla first went twin-cam on a specific year. And I understand, with the different markets, the features will get a little mashed together. It was simply a question if one years manual was possibly known or suggested as a better fit overall % wise. As I said, I have downloaded the 2008 US G37 manual for my 2008 JP 370GT. I just have a very vague memory I grabbed the 2003 G35 manual for my 2002 JP 350GT. But it was vague.

Yeah, 'murica has a habit of calling a car the model for the following year. Ie, they are about to start selling the 2024 q50

But you can't directly assume the features are picked up in each car at the same time; those decisions are made by marketing, not engineering

• 1 month later...

G'day SAU family , update on wipers only working on high - still not repaired but at least I got a RWC with them the

way they are . The closest thing I've gotten to is the BCM although nothing else is malfunctioning - I am having problems

programing a key , not sure if it has to do with BCM or not. Saving up for new BCM and will update when thats done hopefully in the next two months.

Just wondering will an OBD scanner be able to diagnos this ?

Thanks to Everyone who replied trying to help :27_sunglasses::91_thumbsup: