SAU Community

Replacement V36 Window Washer Nozzels/Jets

Hi guys

I am looking for some help to find replacement v36 Window Washer Nozzle/Jets. Been looking around and cant seem to find anything online but I feel like im not searching the correct wording. Any help would be appreciated :).

50 minutes ago, jetstar77 said:

Hi guys

I am looking for some help to find replacement v36 Window Washer Nozzle/Jets. Been looking around and cant seem to find anything online but I feel like im not searching the correct wording. Any help would be appreciated :).

Are your nozzles actually damaged, or do they simply need to be re-aimed?

I would guess if they do need replacement's, the exact part number would be used by another Nissan vehicle that weres sold in Australia. Have you checked the part number or did you explicitly ask for one specifically for a V36 import?

37 minutes ago, Vee37 said:

Are your nozzles actually damaged, or do they simply need to be re-aimed?

I would guess if they do need replacement's, the exact part number would be used by another Nissan vehicle that weres sold in Australia. Have you checked the part number or did you explicitly ask for one specifically for a V36 import?

Hey Vee37, thanks for your reply. I have not checked with Nissan yet but that is certainly an option. I am currently trying to solve an issue with them not spraying and one of the clips is damaged so wanted to replace that jet. I was surprised at the lack of options available.

I had trouble with the ones in my F50 cima, had to replace them every 50,000klm or so because they blocked and were not a simple shape to unblock. Got them brand new from nissan, bought like 6 of them so I had spares for next time.

21 minutes ago, jetstar77 said:

Hey Vee37, thanks for your reply. I have not checked with Nissan yet but that is certainly an option. I am currently trying to solve an issue with them not spraying and one of the clips is damaged so wanted to replace that jet. I was surprised at the lack of options available.

Check the Nissan parts catalog, no idea what your precise chassis code is but it might be 28932-JK000.

Had a similar issue with my car where some of the nozzles were blocked and didn't shoot at all, while other nozzles were partially blocked and shot water over the windscreen. I just got a sewing needle and picked at the nozzles and that seemed to fix everything. 

If that doesn't work it might be something else in the washer system. 

The nozzle system part is 28932JK01B and you should be able to order it from Amayama.

image.thumb.png.d055fc37c309c1d4219a4fad097a7c9d.png

1 hour ago, 00.37_ said:

Had a similar issue with my car where some of the nozzles were blocked and didn't shoot at all, while other nozzles were partially blocked and shot water over the windscreen. I just got a sewing needle and picked at the nozzles and that seemed to fix everything. 

If that doesn't work it might be something else in the washer system. 

The nozzle system part is 28932JK01B and you should be able to order it from Amayama.

Fantastic this is exactly what I have been looking for! thanks!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Duncan said:

yeah that would cause it. you can get ammonia based stuff to put in the washer bottle to break that stuff down, but it itself can cake and block the nozzles if you don't use them regularly

Oh ok I will see if I can find some, its in a much better state than it was when I first started this process but I think I will just take the tank out and see whats going on.

1 hour ago, 00.37_ said:

...The nozzle system part is 28932JK01B and you should be able to order it from Amayama.

OP should check with their actual VIN before ordering, there are sometimes variations within series. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Duncan said:

OP should check with their actual VIN before ordering, there are sometimes variations within series. 

Yup will do that is an excellent point! I am in NZ so I think I have to go through Nissan directly.

BOY! this post moved FAST!

Regarding using a sewing needle to re-aim. I actually just bought some wooder tooth picks today to correct the aim of my passenger side, which points to low and too far left, almost out of the wiper coverage path, but just in, so useable, but not great. Careful using metal inserted into the tips, as you could damage the outlet/jet shape.

Wait a sec, am I reading the parts diagram correctly, in that the whole windscreen sprayer is one whole connected piece WITH the distribution duct ie you cannot simply buy/replace an individual spray nozzle, but have to replace both AND the connecting duct/tubing as a single item?

On 6/13/2023 at 8:15 PM, Duncan said:

yeah that's how it looks to me, single part with 2 nozzles and a full width mounting (which means shipping will be expensive). The cima ones were little pieces about $20ea so not a hard investment decision

Thats crazy but good to know! At least this confirms that all my efforts are not wasted as the cost saving is definitely there if I can get mine working! So happy with all of the lightning fast responses this is great!