SAU Community

Initial D Movie

mmm.. i always get excited over jap cars when i watch the series, and makes me want to run about mountains and things :(

yummy japanese girls.. yum

come on... HK cinema can be great.. the cheesiness and sometimes childish humour is what makes it so great.. most of the best kung fu and IMHO some of the best cop action/shoot movies are HK. Chow Yung Fat, Jet Li, Jackie Jan.. all their best stuff was done over in HK.. soon as they went to gwailo cinema it went shit. Without HK cinema there probably would have never been the Matrix series, or any other kung-fu or action movies which spawned off the same original ideas.. .

so i can't wait.. it better have some kick ass kung fu moments in it also :D

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the 4th stage sux!! All the translation comes out weird and its hard to understand..

Not understanding it becomes frustrating and It pisses me off becuase they had it so good up till the movie stage which was awesome btw..

the thing i dont' like about the 4th series is that itsuki isn't in it much ... they made the cartoon reallly funny ...

the only thing i don't like about him is that he yells all the time. I don't think there's need for that. Although it is funny how he reacts to stuff...

well its a honky production, so it'll be unadultered by the yanks with their "live my life 1/4 mile at a time... bruh" shit. So should be true to the original anime series.

Get the hell out of here with that ignorant shit you kangaroo ****er.

I think the 4th stage sux!! All the translation comes out weird and its hard to understand..

Not understanding it becomes frustrating and It pisses me off becuase they had it so good up till the movie stage which was awesome btw..

that depends on which animesubber group's release you downloaded, I tried all of em, and AonE (AnimeOne i think) had the best one... the only annoying thing was they put the lyrics to the songs on the top of the screen, so sometimes it may get a lil crowded.

And yeah, the old crew make an important comeback later in the season. Has anyone noticed that the characters voices and looks have changed sligtly, the brothers for example... their hair colour has changed... etc etc

live-evil already copped shit for this:

I have a comment on the subbing for ep. 1

I don't know if this was a translation error or a factual error in the original japanese script.

when the guy with the Miata ('90-'93 Eunos Roadster) is talking about his engine mods, the subtitle says

"this time, I bored out the 1600 v6 to an 1800"

The engine in those cars was an I4 not a v6.

also the displacment could be noted as 1600cc or 1.6L for none car knowing fans.

Don't mean to nitpick, as I said it might be a mistake in the original script.

Thanks, great job guys!

EpOx

I vaguely remember the early model MX5s coming with the 1.6 engine....the later ones(non-flip headlights) came with a 1.8litre?

personally I'd think it'll be far out for the original script to make that error....i mean it's pretty obvious that's not a v-type engine....quad-throttles....4 ignition leads....hmmm....

when is this going to be released? this thread has made my day, all christmas' at once. i joined this forum just to post my appreciation lol im a toymods member hehehe so im like some traitor but chill i like skylines too GO THE R34 4 DOOR..

theres one for sale in tassie for 6 grand or something.

Personally, I've driven a drift spec Levin which a mate of mine brought down from japan for 13k, while its a zippy car with its turbo and all, I reckon anyone who buys it is an Initial D fan lol. Its the worst car you can want to buy on the market for 13k. Its got a horrible interior, a caveman style suspension system, really bad steering system and to top it all off the engine is gutless up top. If i was restricted to an engine below 2000cc (so I couldn't get a 2.L car) I'd get a starlet turbo or a ca18det engined 180sx... in all reality the ae86 is 90% hype and 10% car.

But I still want one as a daily driver :P