SAU Community

R32 GTR 1/4 mile time?

Guest two.06l
]']Hey u guyz..

i am planing to hit WSID soon...and will like to know what times 32 GTR's pull on the straight? bone stock?

also...what is the average time for an 32GTR with Exhast and Filter mod and highflow cat?

much help will b appreciated..

thanks in advance

Our no.2 car ran 12.9 all day at Drag combat Final battle it was absolutely bog stock except for a cat back exhaust.ie:no boost controller even running factory airbox.so that would be the benchmark i would think.DIRTgarage.

a local R32 GTR up here in Townsville did a 11.6 @118mph just had usual bolt on's trust exhaust, usual intake mods cam gears power fc ,intercooler and a good clutch the rest was stock turbo, engine and gearbox. This was done on one of australia's worst drag strips in the middle of a 28 degree day!

A Stock car breaking a driveshaft... what the hell.

I have done consistent low 12's with a stock clutch.. brand new but still stock.

Hey even my brothers GF has done consistent low 12's in his GTR and a stock clutch.. :P

Say 12-13psi, on stock 225/50/16's and a mid rpm range clutch drop (depends on track) easy low 12's every time.

You have to know how to change gears fast though, changing like an 80yr old woman will not give you fast times. :P

Guest two.06l
I think you should give it anwhere between 6 and 7G and dump the clutch

Danny this is the launch revs you are after mate.March you are right on the money