SAU Community

What front seats fit into R31 4 door

alu-siv

I only recently got my r31 1990 4 door skyline

the problem is that the drivers side seat is broken and lean's to one side, i have a chance of pulling out some seats from a mates wrecked pintara 1987 model. Will they fit ?

and later on down the track we want to buy either R32 GTS seats or R31 gts seats, same question, will these fit ?

And any other stock skyline seats that would just bolt up.

thank you for your advice

Pintara seats should fit no problems.

No import seats fit. That includes import R31 onwards, as they have a different floorpan design to the aussie ones unfortunately.

I tried with R33 seats myself, not much chance - and its not possible to simply swap the rails over between the two. You need to get something welded up to get them in I am pretty sure.

Stock seats from all R31's will bolt in no drama.

The Aus spec GTS seats will fit. (If you can find any)

I know of at least one aus R31 that has GTR seats in it, but there was a lot of modification made to the seat rails to get them to fit, and the passenger seat sits fairly high.

If ur looking for GTS seats... i can help u out with the complete interior...that is the 2 front seats and the rear seat...also with the door trims...all is original GTS items... Also have as well the complete GTS bodykit...Which include GTS front bar...rear bar and side skirts..all geniuine.let me know if intrested