SAU Community

what colour undercar neons should i get?

KLowN

59 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Neons are probably more about what other people think of your car's look than what you do (since they are on the 'outside').

Of course you see you car parked quite alot from the 'outside' but most people with neons seem not to turn them on when they are standing outside the car or leaving it parked with them left on.

I put neons in the same category as a really big rear wings and electronic blow off valves (you could get one of those for the same reason as the neons).

No one can stop you getting neons of course but, you will be bagged out for it, it is what we call 'rice' and makes the owner a 'rice-boy/girl'. I can't help myself when I see them on a car, I may be polite about it but I find it hard to not laugh.

Maybe if I neon the volvo wagon it will stop people thinking they are cool? Sort of a community outreach for the 'ricer' population. :P

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

add those music lights as well that flashes with the beat of your music :mad:

still like the idea of modding ur car performance wise, but making it look fully stock from the outside... rock up at the lights and Wham! Goodbye Mr-fried-rice-combination...

Man i got blue ones on my car and as ppl are sayn they do attract a lot of attention, good and bad.... i have heard various things as to the legality of them... om ecops are cool with it, some dont care and will screw u no matter wat..... nad others tell me that if they are NOT of the colour that is on the emergency vehicles (red and blue) then they are ok. just remember that they do attract a LOT of attention, and cruising through nth/bridge or any realy populated place with them on is il advised.....

enough with the bagging...............

dude do what you want with YOUR Car... END OF STORY!

think it's time to close this thread before more peeps come in here and repeat the same stuff "blah blah neons are gay" we all know that but if he likes them let him deal with any problems that come associated with them :D

adrian :)