SAU Community

tein adjustable suspension

linxus40

well im trying to adjust the height of my tein suspension so i can get a roadworthy but it looks like you need a special tool to do it.

if any of you guys has such a tool in the southland area and is willing to borrow it to me for a day or so can ya give me a call on 0409425887 (Jason) today 10/9/04 before 2.

otherwise if any of you guys know where i can get one from it would be great. tried autoban and they didnt even know what tein was...

anyhow if ya willing to borrow it to me for a bit give me a call

my mate had some height adjustable ones and what he did was use a flat head screw driver and a malot and slowly knock the rings around till they were the right height.  takes a fair while but it worked :):D

good luck in finding one though as they seem to be hard to find.

yeah turned out that worked, just needed to give the ring a bit of wd40 and she started a spinnin

Anyone got any tricks for tein coilovers that haven't been adjusted in ages and after heavy WD-40 still refuse to move? would appreciate any tips/suggestions.

what i did was losen the bottom ring clockwise with a screwdriver and hammer, then give the larger upper ring more wd40 from the bottom. dont be afraid to hit them prety hard cos they seem tough and i really got into

the drivers front one cos it didnt want to budge