SAU Community

Audio gear 4 Sale

I have the following audio gear for sale

1. Addzest (Clarion) ADX8155 double din CD/Cassette with CD/MD changer control with 30watt x 4 internal amp, pre output, 7 band EQ, DSP, Sub level control, HP/LP frequencies controls and remote control.

2. Addzest (Clarion) CDC1205 12 disc CD changer and 2x6 disc CD magazines

3. Addzest (Clarion) SRB500 120w 4 way bass reflex speakers. Boxed speakers that sit ontop of parcel shelf.

4. Addzest (Clarion) F-106 80w 6 1/2 coaxial speakers

Pics available on request. Would prefer to sell the lot together.

Make offers

PM me or email at [email protected]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

guy...you sound reasonable...

u haf a deal for the changer for 200 if thats acceptable to you..

:D

but bfore that, i need to know the model no for the chgr...

gonna get this other addzest deck thingy without a cd player and i just wanna be sure it plugs in...

thanks m8

streamer... you can get a band-expander for about $20... all it does is clip between you ariel, H/U and into a power source!

I did my own installation on R33 GTS25-t and it took about 20-30 mins (first time you do something it always takes a bit longer)!

Would highly recommend it! This is a god price for such a unit! AUS versions (only made by Sony and Kenwood [that I found] go for around the $2000 mark... NEW)

I just got a new Kenwood unit from Japan for ~1500 and will fit a $20 band-expander ;)

GOOD PRICE and easy installation!

PS> Blitz33... don't supose you want to part with your mounting bracket / harness for the stereo aswell (the reason I had to get a new unit is mine got pinched :D )

The model of the CD Changer is a CDC1205. I have both CD magazines and all the cables required. It works on all Clarion and Addzest unit that don't use the Clarion Ce-Net system.

The deck does need a band expander but as mentioned earlier they are only around $20-30 dollars.

The unit itself does have a scratch on the face but doesn't effect it at all. The remote control is in perfect condition. The loom on the back has plenty of cable left to re-wire it up to your system.

I have more pictures which I can email to anyone if required.