SAU Community

Cef on prestige

PIMP_DAT

Thats like the crappiest grille ever. Its so Eunos. Id prefer the tough rugged no grille/oil cooler combination personally, or, the older grille with 2 vents (not the single one).

JK

Thats like the crappiest grille ever. Its so Eunos. Id prefer the tough rugged no grille/oil cooler combination personally, or, the older grille with 2 vents (not the single one).  

JK

Got examples?.. Im thinkig of new ideas to get replace the old one.

thats the laurel gille isnt it??? the one ceffo wanted...

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

:D

i like my grille... i reckon it goes with the looks of the car

The chrome grill is from the later model A31, They seem to sought after in Japan, similar to the late model tail lights, they all want them also.

I am half way there.......got the grill, but still early tailights.

Daveo.........thats what your car could look like with a mild kit and some DISH :)

it is too.. urs has a middle part... i might check mine when i get home and see if it used to have one... they may have filed it off for more air to the oil cooler?

Yes thats rather bizzare the posting bit... OBVIOUSLY my post had to be there before yours hahaha

I dont understand what you mean about filing it away for an oil cooler... my mate has the same style grille as you, so theres atleast 3 types that we know of. You can tell because your Cefiro logo is positioned higher on the grille whereas mine is somewhat located down a bit on that divider down the middle.

Im considering doing some el cheapo ducting off the drivers side grille vent to my oil cooler as its right behind it.

JK

oh ok... i thought they just might have cut the bit out of it for better air flow... altho u cant even see the oil cooler behind there its about the same length as the grille if not a little bigger and higher :)

so many options on these bloody things...