SAU Community

Towbars For R32 Skylines

For A While Now I Have Been Trying To Get A Towbar For My Gtr. I Have Copt Quite A Bit Of Shit Over This But Think About It , If You Have A Car To Drive Everyday Then Drive It Everyday. Well The Thing Is I Have A Jetski And Needed To Pull The Thing I Have Found A Guy In Sydney If Anyone Else Is After One , He Custom Makes Towbars And Is Quite Cheap. Let Me Know If Anyone Is Interested. Oh By The Way The Towbar Is Quite Hidden.

true, I got laughed at too when I put roof racks on my gtr, I was laughing at it myself actually but hey, there really good for snowboards or whatever... mine are removable, they sought of sit low so they look alright. :Oops:

Another gtr owner asked me about them and wanted some so Im sure there's others interested... I'd definately get towbars if I need to tow something a bit heavier.

For A While Now I Have Been Trying To Get A Towbar For My Gtr. I Have Copt Quite A Bit Of Shit Over This But Think About It , If You Have A Car To Drive Everyday Then Drive It Everyday. Well The Thing Is I Have A Jetski And Needed To Pull The Thing I Have Found A Guy In Sydney If Anyone Else Is After One , He Custom Makes Towbars And Is Quite Cheap. Let Me Know If Anyone Is Interested. Oh By The Way The Towbar Is Quite Hidden.

I need a 2 tonne capable tow bar for the Stagea, so info on the supplier would be usefull. PM me if you don't want to post it up here. :D

• 2 weeks later...

I too would be interested in a tow bar. Burko1 if you found someone that can do it please pm me some info. Then again post it up in here,,,who gives a crap what others think. I'm thinking about buying a light weight race car and it would be great if I could use the Skyline as a tow car. My Motokhana car also would be an easy tower.

Neil.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...