SAU Community

dori/punched cat stickers

someonestolecc

Well.

Jaik's mates gave me a sticker at driftnats and whilst applying it over a bumpy part of my bumper (that is damaged) i've stuffed it up.

Now I need another sticker, or a bigger image than the one I have in my avatar so I can give it to my mate to make me a sticker (works at the printers).

Could someone provide me with a sticker, photo or an image so I can get them copied please?

If someone helped me out i'd be happy to send em out to you guys just pay me (p&h) and whatever it cost for the sticker (if it costs anything - my mate says under 100 and certain size he can do it himself so its no dramas) so probably $1-2.

Thanks!

initial drift australia are selling these stickers in white vinal and they look very nice :) i got one on my car

Well.

Jaik's mates gave me a sticker at driftnats and whilst applying it over a bumpy part of my bumper (that is damaged) i've stuffed it up.

Now I need another sticker, or a bigger image than the one I have in my avatar so I can give it to my mate to make me a sticker (works at the printers).

Could someone provide me with a sticker, photo or an image so I can get them copied please?

If someone helped me out i'd be happy to send em out to you guys just pay me (p&h) and whatever it cost for the sticker (if it costs anything - my mate says under 100 and certain size he can do it himself so its no dramas) so probably $1-2.

Thanks!

:spamcan:

Hmmm speaking of Koalas, I will have more stickers done this weekend if anyone wants one...

koalablack.jpg

i did for my asian friend whos name is koala... or something to that sounding... but then he wrote his car off... so unless u have a full car size one... dont think it will quite be the same :)