SAU Community

converting a stagea from auto to gtr manual box...???

RB26VL

whats needed to do the conversion??? :confused:

do the skyline pedals fit ??

hows the attesa hooked to the gearbox etc??? do i just leave the attessa stuff from the stagea original box and run that on the gtr box (and gtr engine)????

sorry but im dying to find out as hopefully within a week or two i will be getting a nice stagea i seen :jump: and then ill start the conversion :uh-huh:

looks awesome :boinkcar:

cya

Brad

search button is your friend there is information about manual conversions in other threads just need to find it

;)

good luck

p.s someone also sells a complete manual conversion kit i believe so have a look around from memory it may be jake32 but could be wrong

jake32 has all the bits and below is the link, I was going to take them but had to buy a 32 and 34 and money only goes so far,

He has everything that you can get off Nissan inc pedal box, you will need box ($1,100 for reco one, computer (standard manual or Apexi), tail shaft mod, diffs (GTR if you want to) and a couple of other things.

I have a number of somebody who already did the conversion if you go ahead who will be more than happy to give you advice. He used everything new except GTR box.

Where are you getting your Stagea from.

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/sh...ead.php?t=51893