SAU Community

N1 turbo's, R33 wheels, R33 HKS coil overs, flywheel etc

5 Core Apexi intercooler. 610x 240x 140mm. Suit 600 hp up to 1200hp. Just been chemically cleaned and painted. Minimal bent fins as per pic's.

$1599 SOLD

Nismo N1's. 0.48 exhaust with 0.6 front, these have not been used since rebuild and come with full garrett warranty. Part number 14411-06U00 $3300

R33 GTR wheels, good condition $1700

R32 and R33 4'' exhaust.The front pipes are 63mm and have a smooth entry into the flange (flared out) to reduce turbulence with a 2'' long slip joint incorporated to maintain gasket life. From here the primary pipes are extra long to increase scavenging effect of the exhaust which results in excellent drivability and strong mid range performance. From here they collect into a 4'' system with hand made bends. The exhuast is slip jointed with retaining springs to ensure laminar flow. You would be suprised how much power is robbed by flanges not meeting up correctly. The slip joints also act as a flex joint as the traditional double layer flex joints can reduce flow.

$1299

550cc HKS injectors $600 good condition. Will support around 650 fly wheel hp

R33 HKS Hyper max coil overs, excellent condition, no leaks or damage, excellent condition $1399

R32 and R33 Billet flywheel, Brand new. This will improve throttle responce and the engine will rev to redline quicker. (this has been made to accept RB20, 25 and 26 clutch covers) If you need clarification of what this does feel free to do a search or contact me. $499

Recaro Seat, drivers side only. No rips or burns $450

R32 Koni Adjustable Shocks with adjustable spring platforms (10-40mm lower) suit stock or aftermarket springs $699 Good condition, no leaks or damage

I am located in Sydney but I can ship anywhere.

Pm/email me with your email and I will forward pic's

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...