SAU Community

Don't you love giving complete strangers a serve :)

666DAN

I have really bad road rage.

I always have my Middle Finger at the ready for people that piss me off on the roads...

But i rekon I'm gonna get my arse whooped one day :P

Hey liquid ice I see people going right off the deap end all the time at lest once a week I c people pull up & have a good old yell at others the worst one I have seen though would of been my poor bro hes older than me he had a guy in a little mini van run up the back of him in my old mans kingwood it had a stabliser towing system on it so the tow bar was huge.

My bro got out to see what the damage was & it was all to the Van so my Bro says to the guy its all good mate no damage to my car just yours though the guy still wanted the details my bro said no & jumped back in the car whent to take off & this guy comes upto the window & snots him one

funny thing was he had given my brother a peace of paper with his name number & car details on it :tool:

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha I had a bloke road rage me one time a few years ago, back in my far less diplomatic days, he ended up being this tiny little shortarsed stick figure of a bloke, the type that'd blow away in a stiff breeze, 60kg max. He stomped over to my car, and after I'd finished laughing at him, I told him to get the $%@& back into his car before he got himself into trouble :D It reminded me of that bit in the 12th Man CDs where Tony says "no Bill, I think you'll find they're calling for TWO stretchers" :P

Nah it's still crap, though I can't really say I've taken much notice of *where* the bumps are, I just avoid the bumps as they're coming because the roads around here get new ones almost every day. The onramp is pretty interesting on the bike though, with the short wheelbase and not much weight (except in the seat, hehe) the damn thing gets thrown all over the place if you hit those long corrugations.

If I get bored I might go for a wander today... it'd be funny if she did actually hit all of these bumps :P

hey marc have they cut the trees back on the ramp yet so u can see whats coming down the highway, when I was working at boettchers I read some where some polly was kicking up a stink about poor visabilty on that very on ramp if the pot holes are there still I dare say nothing has been done about the trees

Mick

Yeah that's the one! Some people fly through, others do like 5km/h...

Daveo

I see your point, though I do still believe that she would have been in the wrong given that she had basically left the roundabout and came back on from the wrong direction, up the onramp ;) I got to give her a serve either way :)

Dude the only reason Im having a go is you think you were in the right, when your not!

Anyway, moving on...

You know where you have a set of lights, and the turn right lane, and the straight lane. And if the person is turning you go in to the left lane so you dont have to wait. Welllll today the person in front of me didnt put their indicators on, so Im like yeah, cool, I'll stay in this lane, then lights go green, flicks on the indicator! BARSTARD!!!

I'm not really that worried about it. She'd left the roundabout and rejoined, so apart from what she did being illegal, she should have adhered to the "give way to all traffic on the roundabout" rule. She didn't. I only started to pass her as she left the roundabout. Probably a bit hard to explain without a picture, which I cbf doing, so I'll leave it at that.

You know where you have a set of lights, and the turn right lane, and the straight lane. And if the person is turning you go in to the left lane so you dont have to wait. Welllll today the person in front of me didnt put their indicators on, so Im like yeah, cool, I'll stay in this lane, then lights go green, flicks on the indicator! BARSTARD!!!

Haha that happens to me all the time!! Either that or they don't indicate at all and just sit there waiting for a gap, and you're sitting behind them thinking "wtf are you waiting for?? Oh you're turning, nice indicator retard". Or the people that hold up traffic doing 80 on the highway, and then come past you in a 60 zone... still doing 80...

Mick, yer it's still not real easy to see the highway, it's OK on the bike or in the 33, but because of the poor visibility, if I'm in Mum's Excel it's very hard to match speed. It's not normally too bad though because traffic is nearly always doing 90-100 past there. I think the pollies are more worried about getting the bits of road outside their own houses absolutely perfect than making the rest of the roads driveable.

Or the people that hold up traffic doing 80 on the highway, and then come past you in a 60 zone... still doing 80...

Haha we think the same...I call these peoples '90 drivers' as it seems to be the *only* speed they can do!

Also 'gravity drivers' the ones that can't change gear coming into hills so they pootle along....you overtake, but on the way down gravity helps them stick to your bumper!!!!

And those other twats that do massive apex turns into corners...cause they think they're driving a road-train!

Yep, if you're going to turn, then TURN, don't stuff around in the middle of the road (or even the opposite side) and then cut across the turn lane! And if you're turning left then turn left, not right THEN left! Your car is NOT a B double, you don't to swing out to make the corner! And take that bloody stupid fluffy steering wheel cover off!!

Actually at the roundabout above the Ipswich Motorway (at the end of the Centenary), I saw a retard in a VT nearly get cleaned up by a large truck. As you come off the roundabout to head back toward Ipswich, you've got that 270° left hand turn, a truck with a rather large trailer (might have been two, one small one large, don't remember) was in the outside lane and the Commy took the left. The truck obviously needed a fair amount of the road to take the corner, but the Commy driver panicked, slammed on the brakes and beeped and gave the finger etc to the truckie for cutting into their lane... they have a 'do not overtake turning vehicle' sign on the back for a reason :P As I passed the truck on the straight, I looked in and he was laughing his head off, I gave him the thumbs up ;)