SAU Community

GROUP BUY: R32 GTR F/Glass Guards & Bar

Originally posted by Dr_Drift

No bonnets, apparently it's to hard to get them right with the larger surface area.....

fair enuff... will i need to fit a new bonnet with the GTR bar and guards on it?? or will the stock GTST one fit?

when are we organising this for? as i probably wont be able to get them til like the middle of next month when i get paid...

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Dr_Drift

Order will be placed when order is of enough numbers to get significant discount, then will be less than $250....

I assume they're raw glass for that price, but moulds are perfect and all cleaned up ready to bolt on.

Yea can someone make this a sticky...we've been talking about this for ages..

I am in for a front bar and grille, or obviously just the front bar if the grille is attached...

Middle of next month would be good for me!

inark to fit the bar i believe it will need a little bit of modification to fit inside the smaller guard..

If it comes with a grille then u can either get a gtr bonnet or you can cut the lip of the original bonnet, which is what i am doing..

would probably cost a couple of hundred dollars to cut the lip, paint etc, and modify bar to fit...

Originally posted by 002 NVS

Yea can someone make this a sticky...we've been talking about this for ages..

I am in for a front bar and grille, or obviously just the front bar if the grille is attached...

Middle of next month would be good for me!

inark to fit the bar i believe it will need a little bit of modification to fit inside the smaller guard..

If it comes with a grille then u can either get a gtr bonnet or you can cut the lip of the original bonnet, which is what i am doing..

would probably cost a couple of hundred dollars to cut the lip, paint etc, and modify bar to fit...

im getting the GTR guards anyway :D

ive got all the tools to cut and paint it here at home including a compresor, welder and many other things :)