SAU Community

wtf is this??

inark

i had one in the back of my cefiro (on parcel shelf) when it arrived and it was twice as high as that, so it got in the way of rear viewing so i pulled it all out. my curiosity got the better of me so it got pulled apart and generally dismembered.

left a few smallish holes in the parcel shelf though but its not the easiest thing to spot.

its an ioniser... an option you get if you wanna smoke in the car and shit, and need something to not make the smoke particles stick or something...

hahhaha thats quite cool... i spose.

was gonna rip it out... but... now im selling who cares :D

i had one in the back of my cefiro (on parcel shelf) when it arrived and it was twice as high as that, so it got in the way of rear viewing so i pulled it all out. my curiosity got the better of me so it got pulled apart and generally dismembered.

left a few smallish holes in the parcel shelf though but its not the easiest thing to spot.

curious1.jpg

look... its Curious George :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• I realise that perhaps no one will in Japan will see this, but why not try anyway. What are you driving in Japan? I have a (sniff (;_;) ) 2018 Toyota Corolla Sports 1.2L Turbo 6MT. It has a class trailing 116PS and 190Nm power/torque... 😐 Why? Because back in 2018 there was only 1(?) manual transmission car available from Toyota which was the 86 (not including the Mark X GRMN 2015/2019), so when they released this one I had to support them by getting one in the hope that they would continue to release more manual models. As it turns out they released the Supra, Yaris, and GR Corolla all with manual transmissons after that. Mods are RSR Ti2000 Down springs, HKS panel filter, 18x8.5" Weds Sports SA-20R Face F with 215/40R18 Toyota Proxes Sport tyres. Eventually a full exhaust, boost controller sub-con, Blitz turbocharger and aero parts will be added before it gets replaced... 
    • It looks proper factory fitted. It's exactly how I would do it. Well done 👍
    • Head sold. Block returned and back for sale. Block has some damage to cylinder 6. I was too rushed in taking photos and putting it up for sale to do a proper look at each cylinder. The cylinders are all stock bore, but cylinder 6 probably needs boring out or a sleeve. Negotiable on price for block.
    • Hi. Long time. I did not drive this car to much. But problem is still there. There is no code in any program. Any idea what that should be? MAF is new original/clean one. Spark plugs/coil pack is ok. New fuel pump. All filters/oils are changed.