SAU Community

CEF-ZLA vs VL-ULEH

inark

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahaha 1000hp ready engine from just that. Your gonna need dowling too. And you better be talking about a 20b because i've yet to see a 1000hp 13b (suprise me if you can coz id love to see one :D)

you dont need dowling.. never proven to have an effect.

go to ausrotary.com and speak to " RICE RACING " or create a new thread if you dont believe me ;)

?? please explain??

im ready to run... rather wait for nik tho.. im in no rush this cars been in da build for over 8 months now.. still got a few things to iron out.. it happens when u do somthing ur self.. and not buying it allready done..

in da build ey? must be a lot of head scratching going on for it to take 8 months.

yeh should be there friday nite .. just gota iron out tail shaft problem..

im surprised you dont use a lebanese fly-kick to iron it out.

That many lebo's in da west reckon its da bestest thing in da world bro

no its not 1,000hp!!!

maybe abit under half on fullboost :mad: .

just running 10pounds today, anymore  i cant handle myself  :throwup:

sweet as man.. good work

ur expecting high 9s on full slicks??

should be a pretty inetersting race if we should line up.. if u ever think bout goin to auto if ur not allready. give paul from KEAS a buz.. a few mates of mine in sydney running rotors and pretty quick times r running his autos.. as well a mate of mine whos converting now.. 3 speed with transbreak.. cant go wrong down da 1/4 with that set up on a rotor

What are you talking about Inark ? you dont need to work a rotar.

all you need to do is port it and get water injection and you have a 1000hp ready engine ( seals too ).

noob.

LMAO yeah im the n00b after saying something like that... thats the dumbest thing ive ever heard.

best u go invest a bit more time looking into building a 1000HP rotor.

LMAO yeah im the n00b after saying something like that... thats the dumbest thing ive ever heard.

best u go invest a bit more time looking into building a 1000HP rotor.

ok if im wrong, what else is there to do on a rotor ? ahhh.. let me see... NOTHING motor wise. dowelling is a waste, and you dont even know what a rotor looks like.. stop balbbering you time waster full of shit 20 pages for nothing.

sweet as man.. good work

ur expecting high 9s  on full slicks??

should be a pretty inetersting race if we should line up.. if u ever think bout goin to auto if ur not allready. give paul from KEAS a buz.. a few mates of mine in sydney running rotors and pretty quick times r running his autos.. as well a mate of mine whos converting now..  3 speed with transbreak.. cant go wrong down da 1/4 with that set up on a rotor

sorry my car isnt auto.. what real race car is automatic ?? its 5spd.

i dont like drag racing, but going there since i have nothing else to do :birdie:

race cars.... define a race car. all i know is da quickest rotors in austria basically r runing autos.. but dats cool u use it for other means.. i know my mates rotor has 240rwks on 14psi with a 5 speed in it and tell ya what on 14psi only.. its farked to drive.. gutter to gutter all over da road.. need some serious chuncky rubber in da arse end for em, how do u find urs to drive on da road? there just so dame light.. do they make decent track cars with that much power?

drag cars need autos if you define a race car as including drag cars then some race cars need autos.

also when you're working a rotor you need to do alot more than that... not to mention get them re-calibrated every 5000km if you've done any sort of serious porting. heh but that's probably not what you've been told REDFC.

ok if im wrong, what else is there to do on a rotor ? ahhh.. let me see... NOTHING motor wise. dowelling is a waste, and you dont even know what a rotor looks like.. stop balbbering you time waster full of shit 20 pages for nothing.

what about pulleys??? hmmmm?? twin pulley systems are a necesity for big horsepower rotors.

oh but wait... i dont even know what they look like... much like u dont know what a vagina looks like up close other than what u see in those magazines hidden under ur bed from your mum.

race cars....  define a race car. all i know is da quickest rotors in austria basically r runing autos.. but dats cool u use it for other means.. i know my mates rotor has 240rwks on 14psi with a 5 speed in it and tell ya what  on 14psi only.. its farked to drive.. gutter to gutter all over da road.. need some serious chuncky rubber in da arse end for em, how do u find urs to drive on da road? there just so dame light.. do they make decent track cars with that much power?

my mate had a 13B in an old datto :mad: awesome looking car... custom paint... nice mags... full cage and a sound system.

huge high flowed turbo... twin pulley system... ported... custom fuel system etc

that was a manual and ran 10s... think he had not much over 350rwkw... no idea on what boost... id say more than 14 tho.

was a scarey car... sounded scarey too.