SAU Community

Drift places in Syd...

CEF11E

Is it just me or are all you guys sick of not being able to drift regurlary... I mean i go to the initial drift meets but they are only once a month and you get f**k all track time. are there any private places to drift? or any other tracks we can use? i dont really want to drift on the streets but there are not that many options...

large closed parking lots?

abandoned airport runways? LOL

even a big empty warehouse/airplaine hanger!

CEF11E: i know wat u mean man. somtimes u want a desrted place on the spur of the moment and do it just do it. :/

ill pm u sometime as i have a few places i know of in sydney.

kewl ;) sounds god to me man...

Just for everyone in NSW interested. Organised by Oran Park.

Off Street drifting at Oran Park http://www.driftland.com.au/index2.asp?id=5427

Friday night - October 29

Friday night – November 26

Friday night – December 17

Friday night – January 28, 2005

http://driftland.com.au/front/offstreet%20...ntry%20form.pdf

http://driftland.com.au/front/OSD%20compet...itor%20info.pdf

oran park.. man not enough room to come off for us novice boyz..

i usdually go to Eastearn creek skidpan or figure 8 and so forth.. more room there.

CEFFiE: u wanna come to initialdrift day with me sometime next month.. ive been itching to go lately.

hel yeah!

there is one on the 20th of november and i will be there...

:rave:

we should cet a full on cefiro crew there. that would OWN! last time i was there there were like 100 dudes wanting to look at the car. Infact lets get some chicks in bikinis to come and stand around our cars too!

HAHHA.. now we talking.. yeah also happened to me last time to. These guys didnt know what the fcuk was drifting with em at the inital drift day. I think CC (tom) is also coming with us on the day. So thats 3 so far.

man i gotta get some 2nd hand tyres. :burnout:

Sounds like a good idea to me getting the girls in bikinis. :D

me too i need 2nd hand tyres bad. do you have or know anyone with 2nd hand rims they want to lend/sell me? :D

ive still got my old s13 rims but ill be using tose at that day. Ill have a look around i think u can buy 2nd hand s13 rims off silvia.com or silvia.nsw for cheap theses days. Under 300 bux with tyres.

I'll be there too - As for the drifting, I gotta get the car ready but at least it has its strut bar now, and like cef11e I am without another set of wheels to destroy so I don't wanna f*** up my only set :P

Well I do...

But I shouldn't...

I'll be there if I get my oil return pipe fixed up ......that fell offwhen I went for a test drive after putting in a short shift kit.

I also have two more issues I MUST fix before any track days-

- new steering rack in (something grinds when i turn right 20-30% of the wheel)

- new brake fluid, pads, machine rotors (my handbrake light turns on when i turn right)

Hopefully if ceffo hooks me up not this but next weekend we can get that sorted and then we'll be in business. If the new steering rack doesn't fix my grinding I'm gonna be out of theories and not very happy.

Things that should go in that if i don't get around to, depending how I feel may or may not keep me off the track -

- oil temp and pressure gauge

- oil cooler kit (with proper oil, not servo stuff i had to put in after i lost my pipe the other night)

- set of tyres/rims for drift

keen to get out there but not at the cost of the car so *fingers crossed*.