SAU Community

Magic 511 for Magic1

N I B

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry Paul I don't agree - i would put my money on a hub dyno reading more accurately than a roller dyno.  

And if it was reading a little high - then all figures for all cars are a little high - so Tristans would be to high as well????  What did Tristans make at SST during tuning???

Can't people just say  "Top Effort" without having to make excuses or add there opinion.  

588 was a top effort - no matter what fuel he used, how much the car was warmed up, etc ......

Dan

If this is the case immacul8 then tristans r33 after been off cold start prolly woulda run 550+ which i highly doubt that it has.

I did say it was a good effort have a read.

But if you say the dynos not very kind ask your self would a cold GTS on stock injectors make 511rwhp and still be rich on a 500flywheel turbo? If so i should be working for the best race teams in the world.

I did say it was a good effort have a read.

But if you say the dynos not very kind ask your self would a cold GTS on stock injectors make 511rwhp and still be rich on a 500flywheel turbo? If so i should be working for the best race teams in the world.

Steve with all due respect - if you believe what you said above - then I can't see why you would put a thread in Forced Induction section stating the proud fact that one of your cars made 511hp????

Yes its a great effort - but maybe you should have said in your post that it made 511hp - but you feel thats not a true indication of the cars power??

Dan

congrats tristan, awesome run at PAS REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THE DYNO READS HIGH OR NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

too bad some companies don't understand the importance of warming engines up :P lol

adrian :D

guys, i will contribute to this thread, if it stays positive. I drive this car every day. I dont know of any other workshop in perth that would do a power run on a cold motor with forged internals.

I will do a another power run on a dd approved dyno in shoot out mode, and i will post the result.

Thank you for all of the congrats. as i said lets not turn this into a slanging match.

IMACUT8 where in perth are you, would you like to meet at SST for a power run? my shout.

guys, i will contribute to this thread, if it stays positive. I drive this car every day. I dont know of any other workshop in perth that would do a power run on a cold motor with forged internals.

I will do a another power run on a dd approved dyno in shoot out mode, and i will post the result.

Thank  you for all of the congrats. as i said lets not turn this into a slanging match.

IMACUT8 where in perth are you, would you like to meet at SST for a power run? my shout.

LOL - In no way did I turn this into a slanging match. I made some respectful comments and Steve answered civilly. I dont see the problem.

Read back to the start of the thread - I congratulated you and said what a good effort it was. Im not doubting the power of your car - I was simply stating what a awesome effort HI PSI made from a 4 banger 2 Litre.

What shits me is that one thread on HP figures can't get posted without someone stating that the dyno is shit, reads high, etc ......

Dan

Trisan wanted as close to 500rwhp as we could get for PAS and got 511 on the day so lets just be happy for him,and yes its on the road today in the same trim as sat and will be this time next week, are the others?The S13 made 490rwhp on a DD dyno and that is the figure i think is right and think it is the most powerful SR in WA, till this Saturday when we crank Ants Datt up hard but they are very different setups.

apparently tristan's made ~430 on sst's dyno? i agree with paul....

can someone confirm....?

i agree with you tho dan when you say its a big effort....because it is....

maybe the extra power on all the cars is a result of no tyre slippage on the dyno?? could that have that much effect?

Steve, out of interest wot did tristan run at sst before PAS is fane correct with the 430hp~