SAU Community

Review of Mad Mtn 4 Cruise...

Guest Boxhead

Guest Boxhead

ok since no one has done it already i will, so people upload your pics and ad what you liked disliked etc...

... Now before i start i would like to say Thankyou for dAVE and his father for letting us have the bbq and after cruise event at there house...

ok cruise was good cept we had to go a different way which was a bit different i guess and not many people knew that way...

personally my fav part was when the cows blocked us off and we were last, then as we got past the calf gave us a bit of a drag, lucky we werent in my car, or we might have had to take overdrive off to win...

its a good event, and i would incourage all who didnt come, to come for next one, and newbies to qld SAU, come along, its a good time and place to have a meet and greet when we stop , or before and after etc...

sorry i have no pics, i need a new pc..

those mad cows :lol: ... boxhead what about that old granpa shouting out from the house :lol: rofl! Those two were the fun parts.

I hope the guy with indicator hanging by its wire got it fixed/replaced..

It was definitely a fun afternoon.

Guest Boxhead

the old guy was a tool, if i was in my car, i woulda got all my rubbish and chucked it at him... ohwell...

yeah they were funny..

hhmm, yeah apparently that guy whose indicater fell out, well he lost us, so he back tracked to hinze damn and called dave when we were at his place.. i beleive he is Biteme on here...

he didnt come down for bbq.. nothing really went on, cept a bit of chit chat, watched tv, no piss up, liek everyone had one or two, cept me and my brother, but thats it..

I lost you guys. I was following dave and MR>E and then I got stuck behind a vehicle and they then I could not see them. So I hot footed until I came to a cross road and wait for ages for someone to turn up but no one came, then I back tracked and took a right which ended up to be a dead end after 4 kms. Then went even further back and then I saw natural bridge and then I knew I was lost. So on the way back I tried to take the route that the Supra took only to find that it was closed due to fire. So drove the way we came back. Not a car in site so I did what all good drives did I travelled @ 90 km :) back home.

My best part was chasing down a Silver 33 and sitting behind him till my right indicator lens popped out. Thanks to guys for stopping and helping me out. Next time I will have to make sure the suspension is made softer. Also with all the road hopping over rises my speaker does not work. I will have to get GCCS to fix it up on wednesday.

It was funny watching that old bugger screaming out his patio. At first I thought he was peeved taht we wher making a scene in the front of his house.

Looks like I need to get a UHF. Darryl what brand did you say was good ??

All in all it was good day

Kamal

When is the next one !!!

sorry about that.

i think you were following me and Nizman. Before the intersection, was there a really long straight?

we were waiting for about 5 mins, when we got a call on the uhf saying the rest were already at coles.

sorry bout that!

i am planning on getting a proper map for nextime. keep an eye out for one of the area if u see one.

also, UHf radio is a good idea. $99 for a uniden from dick smiths.

There was this massive straight and then the road split up 4 ways. I will get that UHF radio. Maybe get one of the proper ones tho.

I learnt alot about my car yesterday. Still have to go over that 5.5K still. But I now know where the power lies.

Guest Boxhead

your car has power somewhere, you just found it :( ive been searching up and down my rev range and still havent found power, darryl, where are the pics, and mr e where is the link to your website? maybe you should make a mad mtn 4 dedication page, daryl got a good shot of "my freinds" aka the cows